VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.2] [Nightaku]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hopefully this will also lead to us FINALLY seeing Sarah's face.
Honestly, I don't expect it yet. It's only v0.2, so depending on what Nightaku's intent is, maybe he'll try holding out suspense for a few releases still. I obviously have no idea what he's got planned, though, so maybe. But I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't make her appearance in this release.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does this have anything to do with the previous game
A little. If you played the previous game, you remember what happened to the MC. It's the same MC, waking up a few years later from a coma. He is focused (somewhat, though obviously there are distractions) on getting in contact with Sara again. That's pretty much where things are as of v0.1 of this sequel game. We might learn things as this sequel progresses that will connect it more to the first game as well. But obviously we can't know that for sure at this stage.

Dec 28, 2020
A little. If you played the previous game, you remember what happened to the MC. It's the same MC, waking up a few years later from a coma. He is focused (somewhat, though obviously there are distractions) on getting in contact with Sara again. That's pretty much where things are as of v0.1 of this sequel game. We might learn things as this sequel progresses that will connect it more to the first game as well. But obviously we can't know that for sure at this stage.
Cool thx for telling me

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Dec 28, 2020
Dont play it !!! It is a diferent game !!! Dont waste your time !!! Aaaa you dont waste your time anyway ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) . I observ this, becouse you ask other to play the game for you , becouse you are to lazy to playit for yourself !!!
I planned to play it either way I was just curious

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wolfbroken

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
esta bueno y tiene barios idiomas
Please include an English translation with your post if it's in a different language. Although many of us here might speak other languages, we don't speak all other languages and so might not understand your post. This is not a dedicated translation thread (see Site Rule #1.5). You can use Google Translate or DeepL.com if you are not able to write in English yourself.

Si su mensaje está en otro idioma, adjunte una traducción al inglés. Aunque muchos de nosotros hablamos otros idiomas, no hablamos todas las lenguas y es posible que no entendamos su mensaje. Este no es un hilo dedicado a la traducción (véase
la regla nº 1.5 del sitio). Puedes utilizar Google Translate o DeepL.com si no sabes escribir en inglés.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes