VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.2] [Nightaku]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I'm not saying this is what's going on, but it's always possible the people have incomplete information and/or a lie is being propagated for some reason. Occam's razor would seem to make what you've suggested more probable, but I try to withhold assumptions until far enough past a particular plot point that no other explanations seem possible really. I don't think we're there yet, so I'm trying to stay open to something else going on. But who knows, since the ending of Oh Daddy pretty much came out of left field?

This is what I'm hoping happens in the story. For now, I'm assuming that we as players not knowing something doesn't mean that there's no explanation.
Try reading all that Annie tells Sara at their first meeting, it's not some secret or hidden agenda, it's poor and sloppy writting:
MC woke up a month ago, that's 1 month ago and he has been in rehabiliation for a few months, that's plural for more than 1 month. She should have said Weeks instead of months and that's far from the only writters error.
It's not engrish, actually some places it's pretty well written, which is why I react to those bad slip ups ;)

Drizzt248

Jan 1, 2023
Why are big nuns on the inside and an evil organization.

Why cant the MC just visit the fucking convent? He literally leaves the house and walks around the town seconds after getting home

Why does a nurse know random ass numbers means a safety deposit box

NOW why does she know the fucking purity level of gold bars

And now Sara is back and everything is back to normal. What was even the point.
1. a larger number of nuns are corrupt than you think especially ones in a position of power such as Mother Superior since power corrupts
2. likely trying to keep the fact he is alive a secret from as many people as possible may be the cause
3. that is actually a good question, she may have a Safe deposit box herself but that is still iffy
4. the purity and weight of gold bars is stamped on them, along with other information such as serial number, processing company, etc.

Rul34_Sinner

May 1, 2024
Well, I do like Kayla, I think she'll have a good role in the game, although it seems that Sara and her will have their fights and perhaps the bad and good endings will come from there? maybe Harem? Idk.
Please, people, I know that there are many errors and inconsistencies in the story with the dialogues and that, but let's avoid repeating (and I'll say it as in my country we'd say it) el desvergue (the indignation) caused by the "NTR" scene.
Let's give to this DEV a third chance, let's hope for the best (even with what we've already seen) and let's also prepare for the worst but at a percentage like 30% so as not to idealize things too much and just enjoy this wonder.
God, you can't deny that Kayla has her thing :sneaky:. Much love people <3. Don't fight because you have no enemies.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
1. a larger number of nuns are corrupt than you think especially ones in a position of power such as Mother Superior since power corrupts
2. likely trying to keep the fact he is alive a secret from as many people as possible may be the cause
3. that is actually a good question, she may have a Safe deposit box herself but that is still iffy
4. the purity and weight of gold bars is stamped on them, along with other information such as serial number, processing company, etc.
Those gold bars should be 12.5 kg 999.9, which should be 1kk each. The 5kg 999.9 gold are 400k in retrospective. Now, all that money means nothing in comparison with the house in the next update.

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
I think the reason Dev switched to a new game is to evade all those trash patreon flaggings he used to get for *shota* content.
It was a good strategy I would say to feature this new game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just an assumption though...
But the story is going really well.....

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The story definitely is weird and all over the place. But yeah.. at least Annie and Kayla are hot.
and the way Sara just walked out of the convent was funny as fuck. I really hate corrupt clergy.
The only corrupt nuns we need are the sexy kind.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Those gold bars should be 12.5 kg 999.9, which should be 1kk each. The 5kg 999.9 gold are 400k in retrospective. Now, all that money means nothing in comparison with the house in the next update.
Those gold bars are 5kg each 999.9 gold where do you get 12.5kg from?
it's 35kg gold which comes out to roughly 2.65 million dollars.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah Loved this update - Daddy i need only you = That's Stamp for No NTR :poop:
Let MC Stay in that House with Sarah And Own his Harem :love:(y)
Why are you even mentioning NTR? this game was never going to have any anyway. Sure I'd prefer it if there was some sharing. But that was never what this game was going to be.
We get it, you hate NTR, why let it live rent free in your head all the time?

Masal15

May 17, 2023
what a mess...! this update is too short.
Anyway, in the video gallery, I unlocked four videos for Kayla and three videos for Sara... is that all?
Am I missing something?

Reactions: Lavinotinto
Dec 7, 2017
For me, the Dev seems like he is running away from the totally awesome part 1.
Does he also live in Oz where Westy got arrested for his game and now Richo is running scared and doing the years later transition as now is like nightaku is doing.
Aw well, it is what it is.
Going to tryout the new part 2 next week.........

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I was thinking about trying part 1 and then part 2. but all this whining about NTR makes me doubt it? Or should I not contact them?:unsure:

because I like the pictures and the quality of the renders, so I thought I’d try it

Reactions: Kakasan

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I was thinking about trying part 1 and then part 2. but all this whining about NTR makes me doubt it? Or should I not contact them?:unsure:

because I like the pictures and the quality of the renders, so I thought I’d try it
There is literally 0 ntr. It's even funny that the dev made the main Li a fucking apprentice nun or novice for 3 years, so she is "secure" for MC. JAJA

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes