VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.2] [Nightaku]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Kri128

Mar 12, 2024
Sorry, I'm new to this community. And the rules are good, but who reads them in 2024? They have become such huge "sheets" with a bunch of legal subtleties incomprehensible to the common man. Yes, and soaked with a sickening tolerance for everything.

But, yes, in the mentality of my people there is a rule "they do not go to someone else's monastery with their own charter" and I will continue to observe this rule.

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
Anybody else run into the issue or noted that saving a screen shot is not working or has been disabled? Not sure if it's just me or if there is a workaround... I tried using the 'UnRen' tool to extract images and just got an error, and that's about the limit of my technical know-how.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Anybody else run into the issue or noted that saving a screen shot is not working or has been disabled? Not sure if it's just me or if there is a workaround... I tried using the 'UnRen' tool to extract images and just got an error, and that's about the limit of my technical know-how.
Not sure why it's been added but here is what removed the screenshot key.

options.rpy
Python:
init python:
    config.keymap['screenshot'].remove('noshift_K_s')
    config.keymap['screenshot'].remove('alt_shift_K_s')
    config.keymap['screenshot'].remove('alt_K_s')
UnRen shouldn't be needed. The game wasn't put into an archive.

Reactions: Hush16 and Twistty

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Some Dev's always back down when it comes to some content, part 1 was one thing now part 2 is another.:rolleyes:

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
That's it? She's back just like that? bro... I mean Saras model is hot af, but cmn man it's just too easy.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Sex with Kayla is not NTR? Or is it better to call it "cheating on someone you called your beloved behind her back"
no..the daughter having fun with her friend is not NTR to me. Nor is most cases of girl girl in these kinds of games.
It depends on how it's written. I say it often, the player is not the MC, if the MC isn't written to care about it, the Love interest can't NTR the player. If the MC is written as a cuck, the person playing isn't getting NTR'd as long as the MC is written to enjoy being a cuck. It's only NTR when the girl gets stolen from the MC.
A girl just having sex with a random dude behind the MC's back also isn't NTR just because the player can see it, if the MC doesn't know about it, it's just cheating. NTR is specifically when the MC is a witness to the events of his girl getting stolen from him. I know people around here really love throwing the label on anything and everything. But that is very much not correct.
So yea you are correct, at most it's cheating.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
A little. If you played the previous game, you remember what happened to the MC. It's the same MC, waking up a few years later from a coma. He is focused (somewhat, though obviously there are distractions) on getting in contact with Sara again. That's pretty much where things are as of v0.1 of this sequel game. We might learn things as this sequel progresses that will connect it more to the first game as well. But obviously we can't know that for sure at this stage.
Cripes... his first game didn't relate to the first game by the time he got to the "end".

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
"oh daddy" no incest tag. ok.
Yes, because you don't add a tag to a game until there's actually content matching that tag. So unless the MC and Sara have done anything sexual with each other already in this game (I haven't played, but I doubt it), there wouldn't be any incest in the game yet. I assume it will be able to be applied at some point.
Cripes... his first game didn't relate to the first game by the time he got to the "end".
Wow, someone still uses "cripes" in 2024? :LOL: But yeah, that ending was a hard left turn, for sure.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i have to say .. and please don't get mad at me .. but so far .. even tho i love this vn ... its not near as awesome as the 1st oh daddy .... getting there tho :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Rul34_Sinner

May 1, 2024
no..the daughter having fun with her friend is not NTR to me. Nor is most cases of girl girl in these kinds of games.
It depends on how it's written. I say it often, the player is not the MC, if the MC isn't written to care about it, the Love interest can't NTR the player. If the MC is written as a cuck, the person playing isn't getting NTR'd as long as the MC is written to enjoy being a cuck. It's only NTR when the girl gets stolen from the MC.
A girl just having sex with a random dude behind the MC's back also isn't NTR just because the player can see it, if the MC doesn't know about it, it's just cheating. NTR is specifically when the MC is a witness to the events of his girl getting stolen from him. I know people around here really love throwing the label on anything and everything. But that is very much not correct.
So yea you are correct, at most it's cheating.
If we look at things correctly, there was never going to be NTR in the other story, just a kind of partner swapping and that.
When in the first game Sara goes with the other girl to the nude beach and starts touching her, why didn't anyone say that there was NTR there of course because no one added the NTR tag to the game back then and I'm sure that scene was good. Now after that Sara is seen wearing underwear that has QOS written on it and from there everyone started complaining along with the scene in the clothing fitting room with Amanda, that's when the NTR label came in and everything went to hell and finally, in the penultimate update before the story changed, there was supposed to be a couple swap between Mike/Sara and MC/Lana? If I remember correctly and I'm sure the MC (not the player) was going to agree, NTR? nowhere.
Here I close by talking about the first game and let's see how this one goes.

Reactions: Ass Fan
May 7, 2024
Sorry bro, I think you should write in english :HideThePain:
He said (paraphrasing):

"I also got the “10 years have passed” mistake. If we pay close attention, we find out that 10 years have passed since the port closed from which the MC sailed. And it was a fictitious port worker who sent him on the voyage."

And yeah, in that part of the story he's right, which has me confused. So has it been 3 years or 10? Outside of that I just assumed it's been 3 as that's what the majority of the story assumes and chalk that bit about the port to writer error.

Reactions: Masal15

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
.ZIP from MIXDROP contain some corrupted .WEBP files. only some - not all .webp.

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
He said (paraphrasing):

"I also got the “10 years have passed” mistake. If we pay close attention, we find out that 10 years have passed since the port closed from which the MC sailed. And it was a fictitious port worker who sent him on the voyage."

And yeah, in that part of the story he's right, which has me confused. So has it been 3 years or 10? Outside of that I just assumed it's been 3 as that's what the majority of the story assumes and chalk that bit about the port to writer error.
What if the port was something set up by someone?
As I understand and as I said above:
-The Mc disappears
- Annie only knows that he arrived at the hospital 2 years ago.
- Then she finds out at the convent that Sara was admitted almost 3 years ago!
That is to say, what I understand there, is that the mc disappeared 3 years ago.
So there is 1 year that nobody knows what happened (from the time he disappears until he arrives at the hospital), only someone in a loincloth is seen taking him out of his boat.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes