VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.2] [Nightaku]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Try reading all that Annie tells Sara at their first meeting, it's not some secret or hidden agenda, it's poor and sloppy writting:
MC woke up a month ago, that's 1 month ago and he has been in rehabiliation for a few months, that's plural for more than 1 month. She should have said Weeks instead of months and that's far from the only writters error.
It's not engrish, actually some places it's pretty well written, which is why I react to those bad slip ups ;)
I haven't played v0.2 yet (soon, maybe even tomorrow), so I wouldn't have any idea about that. I was thinking of possibilities. :unsure:

But the types of mistakes you describe sound like Nightaku is simply a newer writer and so hasn't prepared enough before launching into the story. These mistakes can be easily fixed ahead of time by taking notes about things like timelines, character actions and motivations, geography (when applicable), and so on. Writers should overdo the details surrounding their stories so whenever anything unexpected happens — e.g., in filling in details you realize there's something in the story you haven't accounted for yet — it can be figured out / managed because you already know how things logically could play out: how someone will behave, where certain people were (involved in an event or not), what resources are available (a gun hadn't been bought yet), etc.

Reactions: Twistty

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
1. a larger number of nuns are corrupt than you think especially ones in a position of power such as Mother Superior since power corrupts
2. likely trying to keep the fact he is alive a secret from as many people as possible may be the cause
3. that is actually a good question, she may have a Safe deposit box herself but that is still iffy
4. the purity and weight of gold bars is stamped on them, along with other information such as serial number, processing company, etc.
2. The dude went on a walk through town immediately after getting home from being at the convent.

4. Oh I guess tack on our MC not being able to read then.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I was thinking about trying part 1 and then part 2. but all this whining about NTR makes me doubt it? Or should I not contact them?:unsure:

because I like the pictures and the quality of the renders, so I thought I’d try it
Theres zero NTR so far. The dev could have taken the story two ways after how the first season ended.

1st. Was the Daughter NTRs the dad and just fucks around while dad is gone

2nd. Was the Daughter and dad meet again right at the start of the game and just ignore the ending of the first game, which is what the dev went with.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
For me, the Dev seems like he is running away from the totally awesome part 1.
Does he also live in Oz where Westy got arrested for his game and now Richo is running scared and doing the years later transition as now is like nightaku is doing.
Aw well, it is what it is.
Going to tryout the new part 2 next week.........
Literally every developer that is trying to stay on Patreon will be doing that, they are constantly getting more and more strict about adult content.

If the game has any sort of questionable content at all (incest, age, rape, abuse, etc) there are very strict rules devs need to follow, or just are not allowed period. And its only going to get worse as more payment options choose what they dont like anymore.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Theres zero NTR so far. The dev could have taken the story two ways after how the first season ended.

1st. Was the Daughter NTRs the dad and just fucks around while dad is gone

2nd. Was the Daughter and dad meet again right at the start of the game and just ignore the ending of the first game, which is what the dev went with.
Dev went the extra length with option 2 just so that there are no people whining about NTR making the daughter an apprentice nun. So that already says a lot about the dev and the content he is going to push forward.

Reactions: Ass Fan and k2ren

Kri128

Mar 12, 2024
So far I like the original better. I haven't played 0.2 yet but wasn't the MC in a coma for like a decade (or maybe I'm thinking of a different AVN)? Maybe he got Sara pregnant with all those creampies (assuming she was old enough to get pregnant) in the prequel and now the MC will have a daughter/granddaughter to groom. Kinda fucked up the way the first oen ended too, we never got the mystery of the disappearing mom solved irrc.
Я тоже попадал на ошибку "прошло 10 лет". Если быть внимательным, то узнаем что 10 лет прошло с момента прекращения работы порта из которого отплыл главный герой. А отправил его в плаванье фиктивный работник порта.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Beavis & Butthead

Masal15

May 17, 2023
Я тоже попадал на ошибку "прошло 10 лет". Если быть внимательным, то узнаем что 10 лет прошло с момента прекращения работы порта из которого отплыл главный герой. А отправил его в плаванье фиктивный работник порта.
Sorry bro, I think you should write in english :HideThePain:

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Dev went the extra length with option 2 just so that there are no people whining about NTR making the daughter an apprentice nun. So that already says a lot about the dev and the content he is going to push forward.
Yes. In part 1 it felt very different. There was NTR potential. But it's clear he took a different path. Capture d'écran 2024-06-21 134224.png

Reactions: Ass Fan

Kri128

Mar 12, 2024
Why are you even mentioning NTR? this game was never going to have any anyway. Sure I'd prefer it if there was some sharing. But that was never what this game was going to be.
We get it, you hate NTR, why let it live rent free in your head all the time?
Sex with Kayla is not NTR? Or is it better to call it "cheating on someone you called your beloved behind her back"

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfbroken

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
well not bad but this game, miss many little thing

to get something higher thna simple fap game

the best kind of game for me steal S.S.P by ketzal

In this one no teasing, gropping, where s the developpement between protagoniste ? the story will be quiet interesting (same if the loose memory as déja vue 1000 times ) but for now, not really works

maybe the dev gonna do somthing about it

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
There's something odd with the timeline, at least how Annie describes it to Sara:

MC dissapeared 3 Years ago, but was brought to the Hospital 2 years ago and he spend those years in a coma, what happened during the year from boat crash till then?
MC woke up a month ago, but spend the last few months in rehabilitation.. can't do that while in a Coma..

I suspect poor writting here, timeline mistakes, days and weeks to be mentioned as Months.
Usually I browse casually over game texts, but the story here, as twist, intriqued me enough to read a bit more carefully and must say such time line mistakes are confusing ;)
From what I understood there is 1 year that we don't know what happened, the year from the time he disappears until he arrives at the hospital, that's where I think the key is. There are comments in one of the Discord channels where Nightaku says so. That one of the keys is in that year, because they don't really know what happened.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kri128

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
I'm not saying this is what's going on, but it's always possible the people have incomplete information and/or a lie is being propagated for some reason. Occam's razor would seem to make what you've suggested more probable, but I try to withhold assumptions until far enough past a particular plot point that no other explanations seem possible really. I don't think we're there yet, so I'm trying to stay open to something else going on. But who knows, since the ending of Oh Daddy pretty much came out of left field?

This is what I'm hoping happens in the story. For now, I'm assuming that we as players not knowing something doesn't mean that there's no explanation.
I think the same, it's like when you watch a series haha, and half the time you say "what the fuck?" and then they explain point by point and you say, fuck I didn't realize haha.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Kri128

Mar 12, 2024
Sorry bro, I think you should write in english :HideThePain:
Sorry, "bro," but the game comes out in my native language as well. I use an online translator to read the discussion of all the posts here. I'm at a loss what prevents you from doing the same with 1 (one) message. But I will meet you halfway and translate (alas, with the help of an automatic translator):

I also fell for the mistake of "it's been 10 years." If we pay attention, we will find that 10 years have passed since the closure of the port from which the main character sailed. And a fictitious employee of the port sent him sailing.

Reactions: Masal15 and Faxe10%

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sorry, "bro," but the game comes out in my native language as well. I use an online translator to read the discussion of all the posts here. I'm at a loss what prevents you from doing the same with 1 (one) message. But I will meet you halfway and translate (alas, with the help of an automatic translator):
General Rules [Updated 2024-06-04] §1-5
5. We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes