VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.2] [Nightaku]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
Not sure why it's been added but here is what removed the screenshot key.

options.rpy
Python:
init python:
    config.keymap['screenshot'].remove('noshift_K_s')
    config.keymap['screenshot'].remove('alt_shift_K_s')
    config.keymap['screenshot'].remove('alt_K_s')
UnRen shouldn't be needed. The game wasn't put into an archive.
Thanks!!

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
He was asked in the Discord channels of the subscribers (Update v.03) Previews about the theme of that year that they say it is poorly written, that it does not make sense, and he just answered this: :coffee:
capture.png

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
If we look at things correctly, there was never going to be NTR in the other story, just a kind of partner swapping and that.
When in the first game Sara goes with the other girl to the nude beach and starts touching her, why didn't anyone say that there was NTR there of course because no one added the NTR tag to the game back then and I'm sure that scene was good. Now after that Sara is seen wearing underwear that has QOS written on it and from there everyone started complaining along with the scene in the clothing fitting room with Amanda, that's when the NTR label came in and everything went to hell and finally, in the penultimate update before the story changed, there was supposed to be a couple swap between Mike/Sara and MC/Lana? If I remember correctly and I'm sure the MC (not the player) was going to agree, NTR? nowhere.
Here I close by talking about the first game and let's see how this one goes.
Yes, that is correct..My original comment was about this game only. The first one was going to have that kind of stuff. Nothing I would class as NTR, but who knows where the dev actually wanted to take it before he backtracked.
This game though was never going to have it, so the talking about it in this thread isn't needed. I can just repeat that I would have liked it better with some spicier content like sharing at the very least. But the game is good enough without it. The story well it's all over the place but it's not horrible.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Yes, that is correct. I was referring to this game not the first one. The first one was going to have that kind of stuff. Nothing I would class as NTR, but who knows where the dev actually wanted to take it before he backtracked.
This game though was never going to have it, so the talking about it in this thread isn't needed.
It was never going to have swapping shareing the dev doesn't like it

Reactions: Wolfbroken

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It was never going to have swapping shareing the dev doesn't like it
He teased it having it and insinuated it as far as I remember. Which got the vanilla people up in arms and he backtracked.
I didn't imagine that did I?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Well the story is looking like it's going to be quite retarded.
I'm only in the early part and they're talking about becoming a nun like it's some legally binding contract of indentured servitude that you can't just walk away from.
Being a nun literally means nothing if the person just takes off the clown suit and walks away.

Screenshot_1.png

Pure retardation.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
If we look at things correctly, there was never going to be NTR in the other story, just a kind of partner swapping and that.
When in the first game Sara goes with the other girl to the nude beach and starts touching her, why didn't anyone say that there was NTR there of course because no one added the NTR tag to the game back then and I'm sure that scene was good. Now after that Sara is seen wearing underwear that has QOS written on it and from there everyone started complaining along with the scene in the clothing fitting room with Amanda, that's when the NTR label came in and everything went to hell and finally, in the penultimate update before the story changed, there was supposed to be a couple swap between Mike/Sara and MC/Lana? If I remember correctly and I'm sure the MC (not the player) was going to agree, NTR? nowhere.
Here I close by talking about the first game and let's see how this one goes.
The Sara/Amanda sex in the clothing store was always the problem. It was behind the MC's back, and Amanda was not a love interest and never showed any interest in the MC.

Now to complicate the above, we also know from Part 1 (and we are told again in this version) that Amanda is Karen's best friend (Karen = Sara's mother). So if Karen was involved in the whole "attempted murder of the MC" thing like most people suspect she was, then Amanda probably was, too, especially since Sara comments in this update that "some friends" in Pinevale tried to have her stay with them. Those friends are most likely Amanda, Mike, and their daughter Lana. Mike and Amanda are now being set up as likely adversaries in this update. (And Lana's still for the streets, given she likes MMMF foursomes.)

Reactions: Chris2041

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Yes, because you don't add a tag to a game until there's actually content matching that tag. So unless the MC and Sara have done anything sexual with each other already in this game (I haven't played, but I doubt it), there wouldn't be any incest in the game yet. I assume it will be able to be applied at some point.

Wow, someone still uses "cripes" in 2024? :LOL: But yeah, that ending was a hard left turn, for sure.
I'm ancient, OK? Growing up, I'd hear my mom say it at least twice a day. (4 kids will do that to you ;) )
Besides, it was either that or go into Salty Jarhead mode.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Why is the American flag as the English language? :poop: :ROFLMAO: There is no 'American' language.
OHRLY? there is no American language?
Sorry, dude, I do not want to seem rude, but you're a little "out of theme". There is American English!
there is different keyboard layouts with ascii-character sets.
This is a language with its own characteristics. for example, in England, gasoline is called Petroleum and in America gasoline is gas. In Britain, the underground is called the metro and in America it is Sabway.
For example, in America, writing words in which Z at the end is heard - it is written through Z while in Britain the words in which is heard - they are still written through S.

I assure you Sting was not in the blue sang a song by an Englishman in New York Hehe =)

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The Sara/Amanda sex in the clothing store was always the problem. It was behind the MC's back, and Amanda was not a love interest and never showed any interest in the MC.
Well, this kind of tricks behind daddy's backs are excusable. While the daughter loves daddy (his dick including) and does not want to leave him anywhere - she can walk and have fun with any other girl without demand and without notice.
thae thing is - The girl will not give the girl a child. Do not be so greedy.
As Ashley from "The Lost Guardian" said - sex with a man is not counts (it was said about the suspicion of one lesbian Ashley in the infidelity of her partner Alice and as a payment for work on capture Alice with red -handed, Ashley offered her sexual services)
So, sex with a woman is not considered, if we speak in the context of the love of our father-daughter love. So far there is no other man and so far there is no talk of breaking of relationships - a daughter can have on the side any many experiments with other women. I personally will not be greedy.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Game lost some of it's charm when Sara grew up, but I'm still excited about future. There's plenty of girls we could add into harem beside obvious trio. Sara's old friends, Kayla's friends (I'm sure she'll be sending that dick pic to everyone),
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New big house is needed for the growing need for space in the future.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes