VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.2] [Nightaku]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

FuriousGreg

May 21, 2023
This "story" needs an editor. The preamble is way too long, like carpal tunnel inducingly long, all just to let you know Sara got a little older. Double or triple up the text of the entire hospital bit, it'll still set the tone but reduce the number of clicks and shots speeding up the whole development process.
The models, sets, lighting and such look great but the animated loops are a bit robotic. Poses are better than the OG OhDaddy but the animations still awkward.

Last edited:

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Sem título.jpg red-flag.gif

That's ALWAYS a big turnoff when considering to support a VN imo.
Hate to be on a constant tug of war for content. Just develop your project the way
you envisioned it! Offer something else for high tier supporters.
I'm here to play a Nightaku VN, not a @Joefuta/ntr/lesb/alien/furry/bdsmlover69 of it!!

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
View attachment 3769584 View attachment 3769585

Hate to be on a constant tug of war for content. Just develop your project the way
I'm here to play a Nightaku VN, not a @Joefuta/ntr/lesb/alien/furry/bdsmlover69 of it!!
That "vote" is when you put several options on a character, if you like blondes, brunettes, busty, skinny, way of being ...
About the story for the moment we don't vote on anything, only to vote on the physical appearance of some characters.

Sep 26, 2023

As in all democratic systems you 'd have the right to vote... And with all Autocratic Rulerships it gets ignored.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
As in all democratic systems you 'd have the right to vote... And with all Autocratic Rulerships it gets ignored.
Except things like game design don't work very well as democratic. Kind of like it wouldn't work very well for a large corporation to run by everyone, from the janitors to the CEO, having the same vote into how things are done.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024

Yeh, I'm not sure if it's that way totally...

In other games it's mostly: Dev has a few ideas, patreons decide what to do first...

Or he has a few ideas with clothing (or lack off) and and patreons decide which they like the best).

It's not that patreon decide that there comes in a new girl,, and that his daughter goes missing for 3 years again... so to say...

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes