Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Dunno if its just me but its like 50/50 that the game goes between English and Spanish. I can understand Spanish lol but cross referencing some things in menu and some other stuff, I can get a gist of what's written but sometimes entire portions of dialogue aren't translated.

sonngunguoi23

Nov 14, 2021
Here is what i manage to squeeze out of the old version ( Sarada Rising),you just need to put this file in SaradaRising-1.1.3-pc/game/saves

Canito

Jan 13, 2020
GOOD GAME BUT IT IS MISSING THE NUDE MOD AND BEING ABLE TO PREGNANT THEM OR WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK

Mousey1992

Jun 27, 2022
tips:
to use the code - progress in game until sarada tells you to take care of sakura while she's drunk. one of the options is to fuck her and you can use the code then (use once and it applies for rest of game)
if the scenes/options comes up with an error, you don't need to rollback, just click "ignore" and continue through game
as far as i know this game is still in development

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SaradaRisingBorutoNarutoNextGeneration-1.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

I'm not otaku

Feb 23, 2024
Sarada Rising: Boruto Naruto Next Generation:

Here is the file to unlock the gallery you must place it in SaradasRise-1.0.4-pc/renpy/common
Aqui esta el archivo para desbloquear la galeria lo deben colocar en SaradasRise-1.0.4-pc\renpy\common

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
art actually looks really good, but doesnt have much content. what a shame...

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes