Devka

May 8, 2017
A few errors that I came across while using my save from the last time I played this.

Rock village errors
Village gives line 164 'tenmission' not defined
laboratory gives line 125 'kushinamission' not defined
townhall gives line 144 'kagumission' not defined
park - look around gives line 279 'kuroslave' not defined
gate - hidden tree village gives line 51 'kagumission' not defined

Home village errors
flower shop - something special gives line 57684 'kagumission' not defined
there are more but I got tired of all the errors and stopped keeping track

BobMatt432

Mar 25, 2018
Save from 1.9, nothing much is added in 2.0

-To find Mikoto, she at harem village in morning

-save 1 - done all content & didn't move to Harem Village
-save 2 - all available girls moved to Harem Village

Notes: Mei trigger is still broken, if anyone know how to fix, please tell me.
where do you put the save

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I'm stuck in the Mizukage's namigan progression, every time I try to use Henge no Jutsu it says I need to do the previous stuff first but I'm fairly sure I've played through all the previous scenes.

Reactions: JenusKudo

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
как трахнуть Темари??? и как добраться до ее дома?
исчерпать все варианты диалога.
когда вы публикуете на этом сайте на других языках, вы должны поставить английский перевод с ним.

Exhaust all dialogue options.
When you post on this site in other languages you have to put an english translation with it.

Huron_Fal

Oct 17, 2018
как трахнуть Темари??? и как добраться до ее дома?
Her house is in a hidden stone (the second settlement, where you can get through the gate by clicking on the "Go to hidden stone village") (at night there is a village> Temari House), but first you need to find her at night in the park (by choosing the rest point), first, just talk to her, the next day she will offer to fight with her (but first you need to use all the previous options ) and profit (after this find its can be will at night in Park by clicking on look around around).

Её дом в скрытом камне (ночью в есть пункт деревня > Дом Темари) (Второе поселение, куда можно попасть через ворота нажав на пункт "Go to hidden stone village "), Но сперва нужно найти её ночью в парке (выбрав пункт отдохнуть) , сначала просто с ней поговорить,на следующий день она предложит подраться с ней (но сперва нужно использовать все предедущие варианты ) и профит (после этого найти её можно будет ночью в парке нажав на осмотреться вокруг).

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Ok...this is my first play through. I am also using walkthrough from op. But i am still stuck with Samui. It's been months of collecting her chakra. But there is no difference in dialogue, and no sex during dinner date.
Is this happening because i have seen her gate scenes or what?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Ok...this is my first play through. I am also using walkthrough from op. But i am still stuck with Samui. It's been months of collecting her chakra. But there is no difference in dialogue, and no sex during dinner date.
Is this happening because i have seen her gate scenes or what?
If you are playing in the newest version, check your stats, click on her then you can get hints.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
If you are playing in the newest version, check your stats, click on her then you can get hints.
Also in Mei route namigan route when I choose last two options, it says i should not rush. Need to do previous task. But i have already seen every other scene of every combination of her. So i am not sure what is the previous task that i should do to move forward with her namigan route.
Temari route
I can't get her blowjob scene and sex scene. And also can't find her in her home.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The game is not bad, but I left it a long time ago because some characters were not very well drawn, especially those of the village of sand (also sadism is not mine, but that does not make it bad).

However, the designs of these characters have already been improved? just out of curiosity.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Ok....so if the Dev is here.....and those who are having trouble with Mei namigan route. It's a bug. When you try to use henge no Jitsu(?) It says to not rush and do previous task. BUT.........if you visit Harem village at night, in the village you will encounter Mei. This Mei is under the control of your namigan from the start. ( She should not be here in the first place. No one should be here other than that uchia clone. Forgot sasuke's mother's name). Anyway....as i was saying, you will encounter mindless Mei in the village at night. You can use henge no Jitsu(?) here if you want.
AND maybe it will unlock the konoha Mei as well.

Also....in Samui route i have noticed that if you decide to see her other scenes before you minimize her addiction to sex, you will need to take her chakra more than 10 times

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
why not is obtained to fuck Temari without namigan?
Her normal blowjob and sex scene is not available for me. She always run away. And I can't find her in her house at night. Because she is always at the park. Maybe her route is not properly implemented. We should be able to follow her to her house after she ran away and then have our fun.

Firecock698

Mar 17, 2018
My save is still usable, since not much is added except some re worked ui and Mikoto doesn't need special requirement.

However, Mei is still broken after you moved her to harem village
i have had an issue of not getting to go anywhere after i use your save i cant go to the harem filledge it just brings up the error screen the issue it says.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/drock.rpy", line 164, in <module>
NameError: name 'tenmission' is not defined

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i have had an issue of not getting to go anywhere after i use your save i cant go to the harem filledge it just brings up the error screen the issue it says.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/drock.rpy", line 164, in <module>
NameError: name 'tenmission' is not defined
These errors are common. Use UnRen to activate the console. Open the console and type "tenmission = 0". Same goes for any other undefined errors. "[XYZ] is not defined" would be "[XYZ] = 0"

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes