HmmIlai

Dec 30, 2019
Can someone tell me how to complete temari story ?
And how to bring sarada to the hidden tree village ?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The writing in this game is kinda...

"You read many scrols"
"Stadian"

A lot of it reads like it was written by a small child.

I assume the dev just doesn't speak english very well, but either way they need a proofreader, asap.

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
news:

Hello everyone...

This is how should Mabui looks in my game.... Her face maybe looks younger than original, but I think it is more cute and can bring some itchy feeling in the next update...

I am working now on the new scenes for Naruko and not sure if I should focus on 2 new characters for the next update or make some new scenes for Hinata... She already has a lot of scenes, but not for her normal version so I am thinking about creating some for her... Or some scenes with her and Naruko or other characters....

Thanks for support...

Reactions: xhagast

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I have read there that you want to make a new game I would like dragonball if it could be it would be cool

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
For me it would be Bleach.
It has great waifus so playing as an OC who makes a harem outof that series would be great.
Runner up would be Guilty Gear.

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
A Code Geass one would be pretty cool (& it’d fit in with the whole ‘mind control theme’) or maybe something like Magi or something.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
Darn wanted to play it so bad. I mean I guess if you used a text hook and google you could play it in "English" but like that would ever work out well

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone....

Whole scrip for the next update is almost ready. I need to add some scenes and text to the game to complete the whole Naruko story.

I have a two quick requirements for you guys to make the next update better.
First - if you know about any bug that is already in the game, please write it here or contact me through mail or message...
Second - Right now the whole Naruko story can be unlocked only after you unlock the Kushina and the other girls in the hidden stone village... If you want to unlock her story quicker write it here or contact me through mail or message...

I really want to make that game more fun and accessible to every player old or new so please write down your opinions...

Thanks for support...

Reactions: xhagast

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
update:

Hello everyone:

Sarada training 1.2. is finally here:

mega.nz/#F!Gxpy1IRK!q4gcoTyBs6xaTrh5z8Avgw

For easy progress try cheat menu:

Naruko is finally here... She is the first character that appears only in the harem village and you do not have a need to use Namigan on her... Also, if you want to unlock her you need travel to a hidden stone village and then unlock Kushina and cloning device first to actually create this character in the game.

Some minor bugs was fixed and the game can now be completed without ending your game progress...

Now is time to count the votes in the last pool and pick the winner... It is close between the Bleach, High school DxD and Sarada Training... After counting all votes of patrons I will know you who is the winner.... It is the fight between Matsumoto and Orihime vs Rias and Akeno vs Narutoverse....

Thanks for support...

Last edited:

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
update:

Hello everyone:

Sarada training 1.2. is finally here:

Workupload

Mega#F!Gxpy1IRK!q4gcoTyBs6xaTrh5z8Avgw

For easy progress try cheat menu:

Naruko is finally here... She is the first character that appears only in the harem village and you do not have a need to use Namigan on her... Also, if you want to unlock her you need travel to a hidden stone village and then unlock Kushina and cloning device first to actually create this character in the game.

Some minor bugs was fixed and the game can now be completed without ending your game progress...

Now is time to count the votes in the last pool and pick the winner... It is close between the Bleach, High school DxD and Sarada Training... After counting all votes of patrons I will know you who is the winner.... It is the fight between Matsumoto and Orihime vs Rias and Akeno vs Narutoverse....

Thanks for support...
MEGA link doesn't seem to work :p

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes