Vimpi

May 25, 2017
MEGA link doesn't seem to work :p
You just have to copy the link and not click it.
#F!Gxpy1IRK!q4gcoTyBs6xaTrh5z8Avgw
Pc version

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
You just have to copy the link and not click it.
mega.nz/#F!Gxpy1IRK!q4gcoTyBs6xaTrh5z8Avgw
Pc version
Mega
Indeed, my bad. I actually went as far as to try and right click the link, then finish it with the rest, but it wasn't working. So I ignored the easy solution, and went for the convoluted one. Thanks

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
I talk to her many times, but nothing new came up can anyone else help me.
First you need to talk to the Mitsuki clone about cloning again, then talk to Sarada to get a sample of Naruto’s blood. Afterwards bring the sample to Mitsuki & she’ll create the clone. Once you’ve got the clone talk to Sasuke’s mum about moving Naruko over to the village. That’s about it I think,

starcrossx

Jul 26, 2018
First you need to talk to the Mitsuki clone about cloning again, then talk to Sarada to get a sample of Naruto’s blood. Afterwards bring the sample to Mitsuki & she’ll create the clone. Once you’ve got the clone talk to Sasuke’s mum about moving Naruko over to the village. That’s about it I think,
Thank you very much

PlutoZe

Feb 13, 2020
How do I bring Himawari,Hinata to my harem and has the stone kage and mitsuki scenes not completed yet?

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
How do I bring Himawari,Hinata to my harem and has the stone kage and mitsuki scenes not completed yet?
With Himawari you have to get a dna sample from past her then clone her. I’m Hinata’s case you have to get her corruption up & then convince her ‘dark’ alter ego to go to the village.

As for your other question, no, not yet. For the Tsuchikage you only have the park options & the most you can do with Mitsuki is get them to strip.

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
Just stumbled upon this.
Is the Naruko you fuck just a clone, or does the clone replace the real one and we get the real deal?

Also does the clone have all the memories of the original?

And if you had a tiny little clone of hitler in your pocket would you mess with it?

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes