• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cool_boy2

Mar 29, 2018
how do i move the girls from main village to my harem
added some of them but most of them i still cant do it

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
How can i unlock Chocho's "she is a lady" event? I already finished Sarada's and Himawari's paths and when i go to Sarada's house to talk with Himawari at night, nothing happens, how can i solve this?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
How can i unlock Chocho's "she is a lady" event? I already finished Sarada's and Himawari's paths and when i go to Sarada's house to talk with Himawari at night, nothing happens, how can i solve this?
First you need to see himawari and chochi scene.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
And how can i do that? I already tried to speak with Himawari in Sarada's house, but she never appears for her.
Looking around option will trigger this at Sarada house. But first you need to see all of himawari scene just in case.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Looking around option will trigger this at Sarada house. But first you need to see all of himawari scene just in case.
I already finished her quests, already did all S missions, i even finished her threesomes scenes with Sarada, already did all Himawari's past scenes, but nothing happens.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I already finished her quests, already did all S missions, i even finished her threesomes scenes with Sarada, already did all Himawari's past scenes, but nothing happens.
Errr...if you did all S mission, should not the game be finished?
But...yeah. you need to 'look around'......hmm...may be i am wrong....but if it's not 'sarada's house' then try 'look around' at the restaurant.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Errr...if you did all S mission, should not the game be finished?
But...yeah. you need to 'look around'......hmm...may be i am wrong....but if it's not 'sarada's house' then try 'look around' at the restaurant.
This part is the only part that i didn't finished(when the game warms you that it is the last part of the game), but if we do this at the restaurant, simply Chocho appears to you without any changes, i think that the game is bugged, because the last Tsunade part after Chakra mixed training(
"Complete S Missions to unlock Himawari. Then, with Sarada at night in Sarada house") doesn't work as well.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
This part is the only part that i didn't finished(when the game warms you that it is the last part of the game), but if we do this at the restaurant, simply Chocho appears to you without any changes, i think that the game is bugged, because the last Tsunade part after Chakra mixed training(
"Complete S Missions to unlock Himawari. Then, with Sarada at night in Sarada house") doesn't work as well.
The walkthrough is not accurate.....

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Btw....am i missing something or what? Why is there 'incest' tag in this game?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
b

Last time i checked being in a threesome with your daughter is pretty fucking incestuous.
Ohh....you mean that sakura and sarada.....hmm...i forgot about that.
I am like....sarada calls us uncle, but we are not related. We are just friends with her parents.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Uhhhh ok so this is my first playthrough.... Does the game have no sound?? Or is that a problem with just mine....?

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Can you only move Hinata to the village in her alter form?

Also can Samui even be moved to the village?

Finally, does anyone else get a bug where Mei disappears from the Hidden Tree Village at night? (When I clicked ‘Visit Mei’ it just bugs & doesn’t take me to her, just back to the selection menu).

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone know where the art of the characters is originally from? It seems obviously stripped from other games with a few drawn changes to make them look like Naruto characters. I like breast expansion so I kinda wanted to know where it's from.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes