Willdebeast

Jul 25, 2018
Just stumbled upon this.
Is the Naruko you fuck just a clone, or does the clone replace the real one and we get the real deal?

Also does the clone have all the memories of the original?

And if you had a tiny little clone of hitler in your pocket would you mess with it?
It depends....Is He a perfect Copy?

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
N
It depends....Is He a perfect Copy?
Naruko is a clone made with the blood of Naruto. Naruko is made in a similar way to that of Mitsuki in the anime series, if you watch Boruto.

And as far as I know, they don’t have memories. They have feelings of nostalgia & stuff (like Naruko ‘feels’ something if you take her to the Konoha village) but no solid memories.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
excuse me, but i cannot get sarada to talk about naruko's blood sample no matter what i try, i remember talking to mitsuki about naruto blood before but then i cant talk to sarada at all no matter where i meet her, any console cheats or any tricks to help?

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
excuse me, but i cannot get sarada to talk about naruko's blood sample no matter what i try, i remember talking to mitsuki about naruto blood before but then i cant talk to sarada at all no matter where i meet her, any console cheats or any tricks to help?
Did you try at the school during the day?

dalmore62

May 30, 2018
sir i m totally confused with this game i dont know what to do according to the given walkthrough like .....invite sarada for dating option is not showing no matter what i do... in INO quest ' . Buy delicious food and invite Ino to lunch again - pick special lunch ' how can reach there ...can anyone help me how should i play the game ??? thanks in advance

dalmore62

May 30, 2018
i m totally confused with the game that how to play because things are not going according to the given walkthrough ....may be i m not getting the walkthrough properly ....so it will be a great help if someone gives me a detiled walkthrough .... Thank You

Nrop gamer

Apr 2, 2020
There apparently is a post on how to do the new update

It apparently also shows where the new cheat menu is located.
Please add this to the main post.

Someone please tell me where the new cheat menu is, thanks.
Me too I want to know where is the cheat located

shisno284

Feb 12, 2020
Is there any way to open the medallion if you have already added Tsunade to your harem, as there no longer seems to be any option to talk to her in the hidden leaf village

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is there any way to open the medallion if you have already added Tsunade to your harem, as there no longer seems to be any option to talk to her in the hidden leaf village
To my knowledge, no. You need to speak with her whilst her personality is intact. If you break her or any of the heroines you lose the ability to talk with their original selves I think. One of the only exceptions I've seen that could suggest that this isn't the case and you may still be able to trigger these events is-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
they did great job with Sarada art work. I hope they improve other characters as well. don't get me wrong. there art is good. but Sarada art work was way better. I hope in the future they add pregnancy. ik there other game that got pregnancy. I like game like Sarada.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
So, I don't know if i'll keep updating this or nah but here

Grammatical Corrections (and tweaks) for the game:-
Mega (WIP)
This may be a stupid question in which case, sorry. How do you apply this mod? Time for an update. I've just dumped everything in the game folder and that seemed to do it.

Last edited:

iPeep

Jun 21, 2019
I think I've bugged the game (? Because I can't unlock the kiss scene with Sarada, I already went to school the day after the hug and when I come back to hug her at night I don't unlock the scene and I already managed to save Hinata and Sakura Did I do something wrong? Help :(

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
I think I've bugged the game (? Because I can't unlock the kiss scene with Sarada, I already went to school the day after the hug and when I come back to hug her at night I don't unlock the scene and I already managed to save Hinata and Sakura Did I do something wrong? Help :(
You have to take her out to dinner at night first.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes