• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone...

Right now I am still working on the next update finishing the scenes and creating a script.

Some things go well, but testing becomes more and more difficult in this game since it is bigger and bigger.

I also decide to create a new animated scenes for Hinata and nice story for her good version... It will not be a typical love story, but still I believe it is a nice move to make her love you, in her own way...

There is still a lot of work to do before next release, but I try as hard as I can to make it complete as soon as possible...

Thanks for support...

Reactions: jhose15xs

srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
Anyway to put Ino in the Harem? It's the only character that i'm missing.I already finished everything on her route, but she doesn't talk anything to me anymore, and when i select "something different" nothing happens.Even if i use cheats to finish her route, just to be safe i didn't miss something, i can't add her

Last edited:

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
How do i get Temaris anal scene? I tried to do the 'Talk about Husband' but she said there was nothing to talk about and ended the conversation.

isekai21

Dec 10, 2018
guys what does it mean to Chat with Sarada from your room at night touch her 3 times and hug her 3 times (with right answers). The right answer, what is that?

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019

Unlocked
Sarada - Cheat and Manual
Hello Patrons.
Here you can find cheat menu. Just click on the poster.
You can change progress of characters during the night.

Also this is the way how to end the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for support...
Is there one for mitsuka???

• Love
Reactions: Sword26

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
How do i progress further in temari route?
I can have sex with her using namigan after fight but she always runs away when i try to have sex with her without namigan. I also can't go to her home.

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone.

I know it is a really long time since I post something on patreon. Right now I am still working on the next update for Sarada training and it is 95 % ready...

I had some issues in the past weeks with scripting mainly because the main reply file becomes really huge and my PC need longer time for saving my progress and sometimes whole program just freeze and fail so I was forced to write some parts of the updates over and over again.

To prevent that I split the main script in two scripts and start with creating the new update in the smaller file to prevent other complications... Yes, I should do that in the previous update but I was hoping my PC can handle it...

Right now I need to finish some smaller events and test the whole game to find out if everything working... If you know about any bug or misplaced images in the game, please write it here and I will fix them... Also, I want to thank to everyone, to you guys and girl who are supporting me and are still with me...
Thanks for everything...

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
News:

Hello everyone.

I know it is a really long time since I post something on patreon. Right now I am still working on the next update for Sarada training and it is 95 % ready...

I had some issues in the past weeks with scripting mainly because the main reply file becomes really huge and my PC need longer time for saving my progress and sometimes whole program just freeze and fail so I was forced to write some parts of the updates over and over again.

To prevent that I split the main script in two scripts and start with creating the new update in the smaller file to prevent other complications... Yes, I should do that in the previous update but I was hoping my PC can handle it...

Right now I need to finish some smaller events and test the whole game to find out if everything working... If you know about any bug or misplaced images in the game, please write it here and I will fix them... Also, I want to thank to everyone, to you guys and girl who are supporting me and are still with me...
Thanks for everything...
When I last played I remember there were a few bugs (the lions share) revolving mainly around that hidden village you can take over. When you freed that red head from that jitsu she would appear there on the streets before you asked her to move there and when you did she disappeared like the switch was flipped in reverse. There was a bug concerning the nurato clone when you moved her to the village she would completely disappear from the game. Another bug concerning Hinata, I couldn't complete her route despite me fallowing the advice of the guides and what not. I was beginning to wonder if it was finished. That's all the ones that I can remember right off the top of my head. Something else, I don't know if it was finished or not but the chick that you can spar with by that tree in the stone city I couldn't progress with her either after a point. I'm sorry I can't be more specific but it's been awhile. I used to really, really enjoy this game but my laptop broke down and I lost a 70 hour plus save or something and I never went back to it.

Last edited:

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
News:

Hello everyone.

Thanks for everything...
there was one thing which was off about and that was the temari route. Even though I played it by guideline and talked to her but most i can get is a bj and everytime I talk to her about "husband" the prompt just ends with "it was a waste of time". Access to her house is also not available.

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
BIG NEWS:

Hello everyone.

Sarada Training 2.2. is finally here:

(copy whole link)

There were a lot of troubles with this update but finally, after many hours of testing everything work.

So what is new?
- new character - Kurenai - She is now totally out of the main content of the game. She can help you with your Namigan powers or teach you something about genjutsu or the human body. Her place in the game is mainly to have fun with her without any difficult options or decisions. I have plans for her in the future if Mirai will be added into the game.
- Hinata love scenes : You can finally have normal sex with Hinata - she has first animated scene in the game plus first footjob scene. Her temperament is a little different then you know from other sources, but I believe you will like this one.
- new side quest : you can now find some hidden dialogs in the hidden leaf and stone village
- updated cheat menu
- many smaller changes: As I wrote in the last post game just need reconstruction. Now it should run more smoothly on every platform and, as always, without bugs.

Thanks for support...

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes