burserk

Mar 14, 2019
so is the MC Naruto in this game? i really dont want to play if this is NTR
the main character is an OC who is saradas uncle if i remember. all the main male cast from the show is trapped in another dimension or something like that and you are the only one with the power to free them but you need "help" to increase your powers to be able to rescue every one. there is some NTR with some of the characters sakura/ino who are married but husbands are sealed but the main theam of the game is mind control with the option to also go a love rout with all the characters. i havent played this in a long time when i thought the game was finnished and they were not going to add any more to it like other villages and i remember reading him saying he wasnt going to add hinata or something but things changed and there is a whole lot more in addition but the game does have an ending with more just being added on expanding the game even more it seems to me

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

WhosYuri

Jan 22, 2019
How do you fuck sarada in physical interaction, i've done everything with her in namigan and everything up to blowjob

WhosYuri

Jan 22, 2019
Also I've been reading the thread and apparently theres other hinatas, where can i find them? ty

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Temari route still has a problem with the new version, the option to fuck her can't be accessed through have fun. I completed all dialogues in talk too. Along with this I also can't access get home.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes