StarPlatinium

Dec 5, 2019
Is it possible to access the bad hinata anal scene after you have fun with the young hinata?
it is possible but not in the same night because if you play with bad hinata the night will be over and if you play with young hinata the night will also be over :)

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
it is possible but not in the same night because if you play with bad hinata the night will be over and if you play with young hinata the night will also be over :)
I just can't seem to get to the anal scene, even after reading the walkthrough.
How do i unlock the anal scene? I've unlocked all good and young hinata scenes including the hot spring scene, only the "suprise her" option and anal are left.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I just can't seem to get to the anal scene, even after reading the walkthrough.
How do i unlock the anal scene? I've unlocked all good and young hinata scenes including the hot spring scene, only the "suprise her" option and anal are left.
Have you gone to the restaurant and spoken with "bad" Hinata there? It's been awhile since I've played but I remember that catching me out for a time I just can't remember what it unlocked. Sorry.

Reactions: Rohit789

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
My temari route isn't working,when i ask to f*uck her she ran away and I can't go to her house too,i tried to talk to her but nothing change
Sorry, I was making a joke. I can't remember but I think it's possible to fail routes if you do (or say) the wrong thing. Perhaps check the walkthrough to make sure that choosing the option you did, didn't ruin your chances at recruiting her.

Reactions: Kingk233

srosales10

May 24, 2020
Yo, this game is glitchy as hell! The thing that could save me now is the actual save file because I'm lost. I'm stuck in Hinata and the game keeps telling me to speak to Himawari, but I can't go into the forest at all. Bruhhhh, I don't want to start all over lol

E.H.Lust

Oct 1, 2019
sarada is unavailable at school...
did i trigger some to hide her?
where should i look for her to active naruko..

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes