Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I've done a translation mod and I could use some QT if anyone's interested. I've gone over all the dialogue in the game (I think) and made it less machine translated or at least, I've tried as well as generally cleaning up the dialogue and making it easier on the eyes.

I did need to get creative with some of it as some lines where just to... alien for me to translate so I had to translate using the whole scene. I've also tried to insert a little more humor where possible and I've toughened up the MC a little. I've also tried to make him more considerate during the love route and tender moments as well as I've tried to make him tougher and perhaps a little more rouge-ish during the slave route and wherever applicable but on the whole it's largly true to the original work.

I've included the map graphic fix too from the other translation mod posted here. I've had nothing to do with creating the two images what so ever or had anything to do with the work made on that mod.

Bottom line is, it's a lot of text and It'll likely still contain a lot of errors so I could do with some help kneading them out.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2020
is this abandoned ?
Don't think so... Cause the creator of this game seem to be making a few games at the same time and it doesn't look like he is the one that post the game to this site... If you want try to check his other project... Just search for kamos...

P.s. As far as I know only one current project is on hold but i just found this guy about a week ago so I may be wrong... You can check for yourself.

chegobkn

Jul 18, 2020
[QUOTE = "hwatdoeswat, publicación: 160243, miembro: 25353"]
[QUOTE = "hwatdoeswat, publicación: 160243, miembro: 25353"]
haz clic en el papel tapiz naranja de tu habitación
[/CITAR]
where is the orange wallpaper in the room

Shiroi95

Aug 18, 2020
Im stuck in the "namigan interactions" with sarada, i cant do the option "play with her body".

Stats:

50 taijutsu, genjutsu AMD ninjutsu

161 namigan

100 chakra

Please help me

maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
Does anyone have a cheat for this game, I have a problem with patreon in my country so I can download it.

Thanks in advance

Vimpi

May 25, 2017

News:

Hello everyone...

So almost all the animations are complete and I'm already beginning to do a script for the next release.

I was asked many times to add a sound and a gallery in my games... But since I don't know how to create a sound there is only an option to add a gallery... So question is do you want it?

Since most of my scenes are not animated it will not be a gallery type you know from other xxx games.... probably something more like cheats in the Harem king menu. So the question is if you really want it because it will take me some time to prepare and test it... The main positive thing about it will be that you can check all the scenes for your favorite character from the beginning of the game....

So let me know what do you think about it.

Thanks for support...

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes