Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hmm. The gallery is flawed. You can access it from the title, but there's no way back to the title from the gallery. You can seemingly get into the main game from there, but it throws an error. You shouldn't have to close the game to get back to the title screen from the gallery if you choose to access the gallery from the title screen.

There's got to be better legitimate ways to raise your stats than 1 stat per day from the Stadium/Sarada/Tsunade, surely.

What are the stat breakpoints for the higher-rank missions?

Battle mode: You show health, but not Chakra. You don't know when you need to rest and recover till you get the 'Not Enough Chakra' Also, when defeated, the enemy still gets a last attack, is this as it should be? What happens in the case of a double KO?

Last edited:

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
anyone know how bad hinata can be fuck in the ass? already tried wine option in the bar seems like its not trigerring it

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
There's a bunch o Naruto games on this site, but this is the only one that I really like, and since it got reworked, I will surely download it

sexblaze007

Dec 17, 2018
Hi, i got a problem when i go to the restaurant and look around to see chocho i click on somthin extra that bring me to school or when in the night in the hiden tree village when i want to see mei in the village that bring me to the forest dont know what to do?

Beastboi123

Jul 31, 2018
So i keep calling and talking to sarada every night it's been like 10 nights now but I still can't hug her, i played the intro and everything

Mudshy

Feb 9, 2021
Is the game still being updated? It's my first time playing this game and I noticed some things that I think requires some action.

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone.

I am still working on the next update for Sarada training. Every animation except one for Mabui are now complete and the next update will be one of the bigger mainly because at every animation have around 10 MB...I am not sure if there is a need for another animation for Mabui mainly because she will be totally a side character probably working in the fun service.

If you know about bugs that should be fixed please let me know.

After this update I will work on the 3rd chapter for dxd parody mainly focused on the human / youkai character so let me know who should be in the game...

Thanks for support...

Yasuna

May 3, 2019
Is the game still being updated? It's my first time playing this game and I noticed some things that I think requires some action.
great idea's but i think you have to go on his patreon and ask idk if he actualy has an account on here it would improve the game alot tho.

xGogli

Jan 16, 2021
How to bring the Ino Sakura hinata triangle thread to the end because there are several scenes displayed but I can never get to the final.
This scene is in the gallery

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes