MixMatch

Feb 10, 2019
Can someone reupload the game?

I like cheats gets me faster to the good stuff and I like galleries too. But if it is hard for you to do there is no need.

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Next update info and pool
Hello everyone...

The next post will be probably release of the new version of Sarada training and it is a good time to pick your favorite project... As always this will help me decide what project I should focus on next...

Right now the gallery is implemented in the game... I place it in the Konoha and Iwakagure it looks like this:

Everything is running and I'll leave it at that BUT... it is a little messy so I will make it also in this way:

If you know where should I post this just write it down here... Please don't write me menu even if it is a logical step and every other game have it in the menu it will not work... So maybe some place in the Konoha or in the cheat menu is more probable.

Thanks for support...

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
this needs a updated walkthrough ffs im almost ready to delete this game im trying to get through it but cant because of vague ass hints if any at all im stuck on most characters like chocho for example

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone.

Sarada Training 2.3. is finally here:

(copy whole link)

You can find a lot of new stuff and animated scenes in this version. Some older scripts were edited and everything should now run smoothly. Konan is the new girl in the town and I hope you will show her some love.

Also, I was finally able to create a Gallery that should help you to check every girl in the game. Also, it is fully unlocked from the beginning of the game and you can also find it in the main menu. (Mostly because a lot of you want it this way.)

It looks like next update will be also for Sarada training, but I also will to work a little on Harem king mainly because I want to rid of that false positive detection of the main file. Plus want to fix the Rias scenes and get her some more love since her scenes have less frames than the others.

Thanks for support

Reactions: Tm22Zoro

kevin41714

Jul 10, 2017
Man, review bombing for subjective kink reasons really bothers me. Take for instance this review by,

"I know i am biased but i really dislike huge gianormous titties that defy any sense of reality and gravity. There's this misconception in games like this for which the older the girl become, the bigger the tits beccome and there no stopping to it. Well, i know this is subjective but i couldn't play the game extensively because this is a really turn-off for me. I really like 2D game, and i prefer them over 3D, but body disfigurement is something that doesn't appeal to me." 1 star.

I mean, just like how you shouldn't review bomb games because you dislike their fetishes like NTR, ABDL, or furry, you shouldn't review bomb games just cuz they got big tits, some people are into that.

Reviews should be reviewing the game's objective qualities, there's plenty of stuff the game does wrong you can complain about to justify the one-star, but instead we get these brain-dead reviews every thread. Deciding that the size of their tits are unrealistic and that's a valid complaint is bizarre; are you going to go to a furry game and complain that humans can't grow fur, or go to a game about space and argue that their misrepresentation of quantum mechanics was immersion-breaking?

Let's not be children, when you click on this thread the size of their tits are right there in the images, if you know that's not what you're into, just move on like an adult.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Holy shit i've played through this game a couple of times over the years and considering the Fan-base it has I expected the English to still not be broken as fuck.

Hell i'll fix the grammar and shit for free if the DEV needs help but damn.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Holy shit i've played through this game a couple of times over the years and considering the Fan-base it has I expected the English to still not be broken as fuck.

Hell i'll fix the grammar and shit for free if the DEV needs help but damn.
I cleaned up all of the dialogue a couple of months ago when everyone was on lock down but it's only v2.1 and I never went through it so it's likely got errors. It's also a bit of a mod as well I suppose so little disclaimer there. There was a handful of times (4 or 5) where I felt it was necessary to toughen up the MC (I also added some minor humorous moments too for shits and gigs) however there were a few times where the English was too far gone, I had to sort of just wing it based on the over all context of the scene.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes