Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Bug alert: I have moved Sarada to Hidden Tree, but still can chat her at home. She is also visitable with Himawari in Sarada's house (both are in Hidden Tree currently). When looking for Mei the Mizukage in Hidden Tree I didn't find her when I clicked at Find Mei, and if I look around Temari appears instead of Mei.

Gonna wait for Kaguya's brainwash, since this enables me to create my own harem (in my understanding: chooses who can be returned to Konoha or Hidden Rock). I will return Tsunade, Sakura, Sarada, Hinata and Himawari. They are much better to be played around with in their own consciousness.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
did you encounter the temari bug where you can't access her home or fuck her even after talking to her?
Even after the story is done and I want to find Mei in Hidden Tree.

Wait a minute... That was version 2.1's bug. Not sure about 2.2 since I am restarting and only finished banging Kurenai. Geez she is hot and very easy to complete. Also, love the test scenes in our room's chat during day. Really wish to fuck Hinata's good self that way. I love her, Sakura and Kurenai.

Anyway... Mei's problem is: before she is moved to Hidden Rock, she is already there and can be interacted as if there is nothing wrong. Then after she is moved there, the previous problem appeared.

I love the scenes with Hinata at night in her room. She can't be more lovely than this. Or can she? ❤

Last edited:

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Even after the story is done and I want to find Mei in Hidden Tree.

Wait a minute... That was version 2.1's bug. Not sure about 2.2 since I am restarting and only finished banging Kurenai. Geez she is hot and very easy to complete. Also, love the test scenes in our room's chat during day. Really wish to fuck Hinata's good self that way. I love her, Sakura and Kurenai.

Anyway... Mei's problem is: before she is moved to Hidden Rock, she is already there and can be interacted as if there is nothing wrong. Then after she is moved there, the previous problem appeared.

I love the scenes with Hinata at night in her room. She can't be more lovely than this. Or can she? ❤
Yeah kurenai and hinata content are a class stuff,I really like the new smooth Fucking animation for hinata. I haven't moved anyone to the hidden tree yet I'm thinking of conquering everyone then moving them all one by one , so I haven't encountered the mei bug yet.

Apr 15, 2020
I don't think it's NTR, I mean you do all the cucking and create a harem out of all the main waifus, the only way you get NTR'd is if you choose the "good" ending I would imagine.
you say cucking i say NTR. if you are forcibly having sex with another person's wife thats called NTR and not cucking.

also if MC isnt naruto i guess ill be skipping this game. good luck with the game developement. hope it all goes well

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
you say cucking i say NTR. if you are forcibly having sex with another person's wife thats called NTR and not cucking.

also if MC isnt naruto i guess ill be skipping this game. good luck with the game developement. hope it all goes well
Theres no force, if you try to force them you get your arse kicked. You need to build a relationship with them and you're capable of romancing them, loving them and they reciprocate that love. Calm down. Yikes :)

Apr 15, 2020
Theres no force, if you try to force them you get your arse kicked. You need to build a relationship with them and you're capable of romancing them, loving them and they reciprocate that love. Calm down. Yikes :)
isnt there mind control? i was figuring that you used mind control to get them to be with you. if it's not forced then that just makes it cheating which isnt as bad as NTR. have fun playing the game

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
isnt there mind control? i was figuring that you used mind control to get them to be with you. if it's not forced then that just makes it cheating which isnt as bad as NTR. have fun playing the game
It is however it works out like hypnoses, you can't make anyone do anything they don't want to do only exaggerate their desires. You can mid break them but it's just that you destroy there personality and they become mindless slaves. You can complete the game without doing this though you can simply romance all the women. The story is that all of their perspective partners are sealed away for years. Basicly you move in and fill the voids in there hearts. However I can see the misunderstanding if you've not actually played the game. :unsure: So basicly they've been alone for a decade and are in desprate need of a little human companionship, their still human after all and are depraved all of affection, you give them that and through the progression of your relationship often fix whatever is bothering that person on a deeper emotional level, for example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there's also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Let's vote it: until the last update, who (which girl) is your most favorite kunoichi? Reason is optional.

For me Tsunade is great, Sarada is hot, Himawari is cute, Kurenai is awesome, Ino is fine, and Sakura is wonderful (I have a big dream of seeing Sakura being fucked in a game). But the.one I love the most is Hinata, in her good personality. She is just shy/calm (between those two) and very lovely. And for Hinata we finally have animated scenes, also the first ones in this game. Younger Hinata is also very cute and lovely but I prefer her good adult self.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Let's vote it: until the last update, who (which girl) is your most favorite kunoichi? Reason is optional.

For me Tsunade is great, Sarada is hot, Himawari is cute, Kurenai is awesome, Ino is fine, and Sakura is wonderful (I have a big dream of seeing Sakura being fucked in a game). But the.one I love the most is Hinata, in her good personality. She is just shy/calm (between those two) and very lovely. And for Hinata we finally have animated scenes, also the first ones in this game. Younger Hinata is also very cute and lovely but I prefer her good adult self.
Probably all the girls that need 'fixed' in some way, I'm all about fixing broken toys I can't help myself so girls like sarada and Himawari are my favoruite by leaps and bounds same with Hinata and Sakura but that's mainly because naruto and suske annoy me to no end.

StarPlatinium

Dec 5, 2019
i just want to know two thing how do we get the DNA Sample from Himawari ? And what is the purpose of the DNA Sample ? Because i want to do a S missions but i have to close the rift to young himawari.
Edit: find the solution to all of my question :)

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes