• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sarah's Life: Re-Imagined [v1.0] [SteelyDan]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Where is it posted? His page seems to be down...................

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I am still working on it... I just don't want to make any promises I can't keep. I have the story completed and every thing built in Ren'py. It's the renders that are the problem right now. With my whole family home all the time since March, it has been difficult to do the renders. Plus, I converted everything from Gen3 to Gen8 so I basically started from scratch. I wanted to launch with a couple weeks worth of content. I wanted to launch something in December as a kind of Christmas surprise, but we will see.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I am still working on it... I just don't want to make any promises I can't keep. I have the story completed and every thing built in Ren'py. It's the renders that are the problem right now. With my whole family home all the time since March, it has been difficult to do the renders. Plus, I converted everything from Gen3 to Gen8 so I basically started from scratch. I wanted to launch with a couple weeks worth of content. I wanted to launch something in December as a kind of Christmas surprise, but we will see.
Man i wish i could lend my pc to you so you can finish the game as soon as possible T_T

Reactions: anka14

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Just the fact that someone is still working on this makes me happy

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I just saw that abandoned tag on the thread and worried, i really want this work finished and even continued...

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Idk. It's sad because this game had the potential to be a "must" for its genre

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So... I will be 100% honest here... I have the game/story written. The whole thing is complete, but I don't have all the renders. I am married and my wife is not a fan of this kind of work so while she has been working from home for over a year now, I have not been able to work on renders. It's just not worth sneaking around and trying to do it where she won't "catch me". I know. lame. I get it, but it is what it is. She will be going back to the office in June or July so hopefully I can pick it back up then, but we'll see.

Jan 23, 2018
So... I will be 100% honest here... I have the game/story written. The whole thing is complete, but I don't have all the renders. I am married and my wife is not a fan of this kind of work so while she has been working from home for over a year now, I have not been able to work on renders. It's just not worth sneaking around and trying to do it where she won't "catch me". I know. lame. I get it, but it is what it is. She will be going back to the office in June or July so hopefully I can pick it back up then, but we'll see.
Understandable, happy wife happy life.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
best of luck lol

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote