VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sarah's Life: Re-Imagined [v1.0] [SteelyDan]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FrankXtreme

May 19, 2019
Geekbone, I hope you're fine. Patreon has deleted my support for you, which I have kept as a sign of my continued support if anything is possible again. It is important to me that you know that I have not finished it. Best regards, Frank K.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Geekbone, I hope you're fine. Patreon has deleted my support for you, which I have kept as a sign of my continued support if anything is possible again. It is important to me that you know that I have not finished it. Best regards, Frank K.
Hi Frank! I appreciate the support.

Things are looking up over here. I hope to pull this out of abandoned status soon.

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
Man, at least its good until it ended, if only impure was here to allow him to remake this game now.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I wanted to give everyone a quick update. I am back into creating the VN, but I am still a couple of months away from a release. While I have worked through my personal issues, I realized I started developing before I was really ready. I have spent the last couple of months or so working on my Ren'Py and rendering skills as well as mapping out the story, building locations and creating all the characters. When I do release it, there will be multiple days and a decent amount of content.

If we could move this to On Hold status, I would appreciate it and I will give updates as I get closer, but again, I am still a couple of months away.

Here are some teasers in the meantime.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I wanted to give everyone a quick update. I am back into creating the VN, but I am still a couple of months away from a release. While I have worked through my personal issues, I realized I started developing before I was really ready. I have spent the last couple of months or so working on my Ren'Py and rendering skills as well as mapping out the story, building locations and creating all the characters. When I do release it, there will be multiple days and a decent amount of content.

If we could move this to On Hold status, I would appreciate it and I will give updates as I get closer, but again, I am still a couple of months away.

If you report the OP, one of the mods/staff members will look at this for you.

Reactions: lexlutha

monkeymmm

Dec 27, 2017

nice

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote