VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sarah's Life: Re-Imagined [v1.0] [SteelyDan]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Well now that they are both abandoned no sense waiting for them. How does this compare to the original? Is either done enough to be worth playing?

jdoejd

Oct 22, 2018
To Quote:
<<

Couldn't find a way to message you and your Patreon link doesn't work, so I'll write here instead. Good to hear your personal life is going better now and lets hope it stays that way :) Do you have a new Patreon? I'm looking forward to see what you will do with Sarah's Life. Will Tyrone be featured in your version of Sarah's Life? (he's my favorite, besides Sarah of course. Cheers :D
[IMG alt="Geekbone"]https://static.f95zone.to/data/avatars/s/377/377837.jpg?1582840330[/IMG]
Geekbone Thanks for the support! I want to get 5 days completed and polished before released (I just started day 4) . When I do, I will launch a new Patreon page. If Tyrone was in the original game and not one of the shorts, then yes he will be in there. Only the bus and interrogation have been removed, but remember, they are not going to like the original. You will see some of the original, but not all of it.
Mar 7, 2020 Report
>>

So I still think / hope that Geekbone will be back somehow (he already mentioned that he finished 3-4 days and wants to release it at 5 complete days so there is hope) :)

p.s. he is active also on this site

Last edited:

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
To Quote:
<<

Couldn't find a way to message you and your Patreon link doesn't work, so I'll write here instead. Good to hear your personal life is going better now and lets hope it stays that way :) Do you have a new Patreon? I'm looking forward to see what you will do with Sarah's Life. Will Tyrone be featured in your version of Sarah's Life? (he's my favorite, besides Sarah of course. Cheers :D
[IMG alt="Geekbone"]https://static.f95zone.to/data/avatars/s/377/377837.jpg?1582840330[/IMG]
Geekbone Thanks for the support! I want to get 5 days completed and polished before released (I just started day 4) . When I do, I will launch a new Patreon page. If Tyrone was in the original game and not one of the shorts, then yes he will be in there. Only the bus and interrogation have been removed, but remember, they are not going to like the original. You will see some of the original, but not all of it.
Mar 7, 2020 Report
>>

So I still think / hope that Geekbone will be back somehow (he already mentioned that he finished 3-4 days and wants to release it at 5 complete days so there is hope) :)

p.s. he is active also on this site
BF1CB4DF-6806-491A-AB58-FE084AA17BBE.jpeg

Reactions: andrew david irving
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote