VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sarah's Life: Re-Imagined [v1.0] [SteelyDan]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Well... I am sorry to announce, this will be one of the shortest attempts at game creation ever, but unfortunately I have to shut down the process. I have included the message I sent to all of my Patreons this morning. I just wanted to add here that even if you have not donated, all of you have been incredibly supportive and I have loved the back and forth. I have tried to be honest with everyone, post regular updates and I tried to reply to everyone who had questions or feedback. It has been a fun experience.

No one is more upset about this than I am. I want to continue as I have had so much fun doing this, but life has gotten in the way and I have to make some hard choices.

Thanks for everything, and I am truly sorry.

As of today, I will be shutting down this page and refunding everyone their money for December. It will take a few days for the refund to process but if you feel you have been shorted, please reach out to me on and send me a PM.

Rather than go into any crazy explanation, let's just leave it that for personal reasons I need to stop. No one is more sorry about this than I am.

I would like to sign off with a special thank you to all of you. The support and encouragement I have received has been nothing short of amazing. People talk about trolls and negative users, but I have experienced none of that. Even though it has only been a few months, it has been a great experience.

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
Bad to hear it hope you doing okay real life is more important than a game take care

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
My only question I have are you okay yourself and if somebody else does the remake are you gone be fine with it...sorry two questions

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I'm fine and sure... anyone is welcome to do a remake and I will share all my files.

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
I'm fine and sure... anyone is welcome to do a remake and I will share all my files.
Thank you I know you put a lot of work in the game
I will start asking other creators to finish your work I was one of the people who supported the original impure project got really burn when he just left out now myself working as admin for mobile games I know is hard to not want to continue but life is priority happy you keep us informed if you ever start another project please let me know will be glad to support you
I see games come and go you are one of the few who is been honest with your patrons sorry not able to support you with more funds

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Thank you I know you put a lot of work in the game
I will start asking other creators to finish your work I was one of the people who supported the original impure project got really burn when he just left out now myself working as admin for mobile games I know is hard to not want to continue but life is priority happy you keep us informed if you ever start another project please let me know will be glad to support you
I see games come and go you are one of the few who is been honest with your patrons sorry not able to support you with more funds
Thanks! I appreciate the kind words. I would very much liked to have finished the game.

FrankXtreme

May 19, 2019
That's very sad! I had high hopes for this game! I am not reckless patron of someone. Geekbone (or Steelydan), I wish you all the best and that you get your situation under control. Contact me if you should continue again. I'll stand by you! All the best, Frank K.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
That's very sad! I had high hopes for this game! I am not reckless patron of someone. Geekbone (or Steelydan), I wish you all the best and that you get your situation under control. Contact me if you should continue again. I'll stand by you! All the best, Frank K.
Like I said... amazing support. Thanks!

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Thank you for at least making an attempt and putting in the effort for a re-make. The first step is always hard and now that you have started, hopefully it will regenerate interests. Sorry to hear about life difficulties, like others have mentioned we hope you resolve whatever it is.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Sad to read this, had incredibly high hopes for the game. Well thanks for being honest and gl with you life.

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
hi everyone please help me to find a new creator for this project thank you Geekbone again you are the best

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Sarah will be making a return in a game I am developing. Well, sort of... She is going to be a lesbian with a different personality. :)

Reactions: patrickB
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote