5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
so when the next update might come?
I am shooting for 12/6.

I re-did all the original renders and have started work on the new content. My new graphics card arrives tomorrow so I am hopefully going to be able to move through the renders faster.

To give you an idea, however, here is a render from the initial launch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here is the new version...

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
I am shooting for 12/6.

I re-did all the original renders and have started work on the new content. My new graphics card arrives tomorrow so I am hopefully going to be able to move through the renders faster.

look good but i thing, the color is too bright on the 2nd picture, i think people dont shine like that :D

im my opinion the color is much better in the 1st image, yeah you can up the 1st picture by little bit but the 2nd picture is too shiny but the render quality is much better

D

Deleted member 1613780

Y
I am shooting for 12/6.

Take your time genius
The new one is a masterpiece
If this is the quality
Then it will be worth the wait

Reactions: SteelyDan14

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

You may have noticed I changed my Dev name; I use GeekBone for a lot of personal things, and I just want to keep things separate. For those of you that care, Steely Dan is one of my favorite bands (yes... I am an old dude), but they got their name from a William Burrough's novel called "Naked Lunch". In the book, a Steely Dan is a steam powered dildo.

From a developers standpoint, I did something stupid. I started working on animations this past weekend and my GTX 1060 just could not handle it so I ordered a new graphics card. I have never spent that much for a graphics card before and nVidia will probably come out with something better in a few weeks (this is always my luck), but on Tuesday, I will be installing a GeForce RTX 2080ti. I should be smoking through the renders very soon.

Assuming the addition of the new card goes smoothly, I am still on track for 12/6 for the next new release.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am shooting for 12/6.

Way better fitness program:)

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
look good but i thing, the color is too bright on the 2nd picture, i think people dont shine like that :D

im my opinion the color is much better in the 1st image, yeah you can up the 1st picture by little bit but the 2nd picture is too shiny but the render quality is much better
Interesting... in the first picture, she is all white and kinda washed out IMO.

I did some skin tests, if you all want to see them. All with the same pose, clothing and lighting. I actually did about 20 different ones but these were my top 4.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Interesting... in the first picture, she is all white and kinda washed out IMO.

No im not saying that the 1st picture is best. im saying if you increase the color of the 1st picture a little bit it would be better. the 2nd picture looks great but its too red ish all over. The back ground is better tn the 1st picture but in 2nd picture texture is way to red and too shiny. skin color looks better though
Sarah Skin and Lighting Test - Lights and Scene Only.png

this one looks good

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
this one look much better but the back ground is still too reddish. actually the washed out one or the old one back ground is much better.

also i think I figure out what is the difference i was talking about
look at the skin, it has more skin like textures , not talking about the color, you know the skin textures or like small dot type of things thats why the skin was looking more realistic i think if you can pair this texture with your latest color it will work better. and use back ground of the 2nd picture, cause the 1st pictures back ground is way too red

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
this one look much better but the back ground is still too reddish. actually the washed out one or the old one back ground is much better.

also i think I figure out what is the difference i was talking about

look at the skin, it has more skin like textures , not talking about the color, you know the skin textures or like small dot type of things thats why the skin was looking more realistic i think if you can pair this texture with your latest color it will work better. and use back ground of the 2nd picture, cause the 1st pictures back ground is way too red
I like the background with a little color to it and it is the same texture on Sarah. The white one was using emissive lighting which eliminates shadows and the color filter is what washed her out. The new image uses emissive on the wall only and spots on Sarah to give her the warmer skin color and some shadows, but it is the same skin mat and texture as the other. So this will be the final, but I appreciate the feedback.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Those two are my favorites, Geekbone (the second and the fourth). I do like tanner skin, also she being tan makes it more believable if she tans for some scene and you don't have to keep changing her skin tone.
I like these too, but I am going to stick with the latest image. The skin colors are actually skin MATs or materials and they have different skin blemishes and markings. If I went with your suggestions, the nipple style and shape would change and Sarah's are pretty distinct so I decided to stay with the original since there was not that much difference. I also like a little shine or glossy look to the skin as well and I will add it where relevant, but I am going to stick with the latest image.

I spent almost an entire day working on lighting and skin but and I have to make a decision and move forward; otherwise I will never make any progress! :)

I do appreciate the feedback tho! It is a big help but I can't accommodate everyone.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote