VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sarah's Life: Re-Imagined [v1.0] [SteelyDan]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
too short...and no incestszz :(
Bro, this is literally version 1. Most games have their version ones being a character intro, with no erotic content. Calm down and be patient man. Plus this is a re-imagined game of the original so unless Geekbone wishes to add an incest aspect to the game....don't get your hopes up man.

You could probably message Geekbone and ask him if it is possible to add like a brother for Sarah or some shit. THEN if he WANTS to add that into HIS game then he will.

anonymousXxXx

May 12, 2017
for example, are you planning to remake the scene with the "disable" black guy? if so, how much time do you think it will take to reach that point?

Reactions: datazzguy

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Try to be realistic with your questions.
How can he possibly know that?
Just let the guy do his thing.
ThickG is right... I would not want to give a specific time frame in the event I can't deliver, but I can tell you that my goal is to complete 1 additional day per release with the hope of increasing that to 2 days per release. I am not 100% sure where the disabled guy is going to fit in the new story, but I would imagine day 4 or 5?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I took the weekend to meet my sister in San Fransisco. With her in Florida and me in Seattle, I don't get to see her too much, so I took the opportunity to fly down to see her. If you have not done it, I would highly recommend the Alcatraz tour. Amazing!
I am back and laying out the plan for this project and I have started re-doing the renders at a higher resolution. You can see the difference in the images above. This will take about a week to get through as it is just a tedious process, but the images definitely look better. I am also going through and creating all the characters in their various outfits so as I build a scene, I can just drop them in. The scene in the park is a little clumsy so I want to go back and add a few more images there but that should not take too long. I have started work on the script as well, so when I get all the old renders done, I can jump right into the modeling. I think between the prep work and re-rendering the scenes, that will take about 7-10 days and then I can get started on day two.
I will be out of town for Thanksgiving, but I am confident I can get the next release out by 11/21.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018

I took the weekend to meet my sister in San Fransisco. With her in Florida and me in Seattle, I don't get to see her too much, so I took the opportunity to fly down to see her. If you have not done it, I would highly recommend the Alcatraz tour. Amazing!
I am back and laying out the plan for this project and I have started re-doing the renders at a higher resolution. You can see the difference in the images above. This will take about a week to get through as it is just a tedious process, but the images definitely look better. I am also going through and creating all the characters in their various outfits so as I build a scene, I can just drop them in. The scene in the park is a little clumsy so I want to go back and add a few more images there but that should not take too long. I have started work on the script as well, so when I get all the old renders done, I can jump right into the modeling. I think between the prep work and re-rendering the scenes, that will take about 7-10 days and then I can get started on day two.
I will be out of town for Thanksgiving, but I am confident I can get the next release out by 11/21.
Here is the higher resolution image... I have to pull the glare out, but I will do that in post production.
01-1001.png

D

Deleted member 2514

No one appreciates the skin color?, it looks like she's dead. Sara from Impure had a very nice skin color. He should work on skin color, make it look healthy.

Reactions: Jude6

jorimane

Oct 20, 2019
Decided to give it a shot mostly because of MC...
btw, I wonder if the original dev is at peace with Geekbone's 'revival'?

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Decided to give it a shot mostly because of MC...
btw, I wonder if the original dev is at peace with Geekbone's 'revival'?
I struggle with that too, but I did try and get a hold of him and I give him credit for the original creation.

Reactions: jorimane
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote