VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sarah's Life: Re-Imagined [v1.0] [SteelyDan]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 28, 2018
If you look at the title page it says 'Re-Imagined', and not 'Remade' 'Remake' nor 'Remastered', so I for one am expecting variations from the original story-line. I enjoyed the original and I am sure that I will enjoy the inclusion of choices and differing paths in this re-imagined game.

Reactions: SteelyDan14
D

Deleted member 2514

Geekbone must be Impure, that need money again. He continues to receive support despite having done nothing in months.
The game was a badly done, dirty thing, and seen the quality of the images I see it will be another shit.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Here are some cumshots too all the newer cumshots are for genesis 8 only, I don't know if you can use a gen 8 one on a gen 3 model but if you want more versatility then it might be better switching your Sarah model from genesis 3 to 8, you can get a genesis converter at daz3d or you could just try to find a genesis 8 female model who looks similar it's up to you:) there's a link to the rest of the cumshots for you to look through

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Please include animations. That was one of my biggest issues with the first game (aside from Impure being a complete bastard).

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Got some time to play it and it's definitely not bad. A lot better than how i remember the original. The pizza boy scene was the best part and i hope there is more of that style of content.

The cheating kink, imo, is much more interesting when it's done along those lines. With willingness and enthusiasm from the woman. Like, she knows she's doing something bad and naughty and forbidden, and that itself makes the whole scenario much more enticing.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Here are some cumshots too all the newer cumshots are for genesis 8 only, I don't know if you can use a gen 8 one on a gen 3 model but if you want more versatility then it might be better switching your Sarah model from genesis 3 to 8, you can get a genesis converter at daz3d or you could just try to find a genesis 8 female model who looks similar it's up to you:) there's a link to the rest of the cumshots for you to look through
Thanks dude! All great stuff.

Reactions: cloudstrife

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I'm just going to say this Geekbone. Please don't fall into the trap that Impure did by ending up having your game being dictated by others. This is your game, we are only here for the ride man.
Thanks! Generally speaking, I have had nothing but a bunch of positive reinforcement and encouragement. I debated releasing it but I'm glad I did. And I am not in it for the money... So I will stay true to my story. But feedback on quality, style, scenes, etc are all welcome.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I could have this wrong but IIRC, the original was completely predicated on the protagonist being a moron who was constantly harassed, blackmailed, easily fooled by the dumbest of ploys, and raped, right?

I hope this reboot is a bit more creative...
Almost 100% right,except we didn't even reach the sex.Except in the bonus episode made for one patron that was paying for it.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I guess this is the Year for Re Imagining. First Call of Duty and now Sarah Life :) Hey i mean this Positive. Im really happy to see this Game in another light and absolutly see Potential in her as an Character and Potential in a new Call of Duty :D too :p

What an Awesome thing to wrap up 2019 :) Lets see what November and December holds up for us

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I guess this is the Year for Re Imagining. First Call of Duty and now Sarah Life :) Hey i mean this Positive. Im really happy to see this Game in another light and absolutly see Potential in her as an Character and Potential in a new Call of Duty :D too :p

What an Awesome thing to wrap up 2019 :) Lets see what November and December holds up for us
You forget the best remake of the year-Resident Evil 2.Zombicide also is getting a remake.I think they have passed 1 milion on Kickstarter.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote