VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sarah's Life: Re-Imagined [v1.0] [SteelyDan]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It is nice to see all the feedback and the thoughts.

Let me start by saying, no... I am not Impure... lol. I am just a guy who has been on this site for a couple of years now and has been playing with fan art for a while and decided to try creating a story. I have, however, tried to contact him but so far no joy.

Regarding the blackmail... I am taking an existing concept as well as some of the original content and using it for the game, and while I like the original game, I was not a fan of all the crazy blackmail situations either. I am trying to write Sarah as smart with more control over her situations. This is not a remake. This is taking the original model and concept and re-working it.

And yes, my models are currently 720, but this is something I am working on.

Yes, there is not a lot of content right now. We are talking day one of the story. I wanted to put together something to see if enough people liked it to warrant me continuing, but I promise it will not take long to get there. There will not be a lot of grind.

This is my first attempt at creating anything like this. I thought it might be easier to start with something that already had somewhat of a following and a story. My thought is to make this a short 14 to 20 day story, build up some experience, have fun with a beautiful model, and develop a process.

Also, there is nothing you can say to upset me. All feedback is welcome as long as it is polite. I can't learn without feedback.

The next release is scheduled for the end of November, and I will commit to at least one day a release, with the hopes of getting to 2 days.

Again, it is really nice to see all the activity around this. I hope I can create something a lot of people like.
My man. I appreciate this remake. Take your time and and remake earlier parts as you learn. As for the 720 you could probably release a patch for higher res later on but stick to what you have for now.
I just want more of these types of games, abandoned projects that are good pains me so much, it's such a waste.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
IDK what other answer you are looking for, maybe a government agency can better respond to you.
I mean.... if you can hook me up with a number for one since I do have question's but they are not exactly related to sarah's life or impure per se :unsure:. But ill take it for what it is for now, just know that if i get burned ill be coming to you for a burn heal and icecream :LOL:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Ren'py re-image of the original that is fucking lovely, never expected to see this game ever again, while it is a good thing and all that I am a bit skeptical here, is this guy legit or is this impure just rebranding and coming back for some milking ?

Sorry if it sounds harsh but I rather come out straight and ask.

Edit: also is this going to continue like a new writer or whatever or will this go all way to where impure left and or will there be more added to what there is or we getting the same exact story but with just a re image and ren'py?
I understand your concerns and I am not sure how to convince you I am not Impure, but... I'm not. I have been in these forums for almost two years so you can go back and look at some of my posts... The F95Zone staff does confirm I am a developer, but that's about it.

And this is a re-imagining of the original, but I am trying to incorporate some of the original content. For example, the incident in the park in my version has a older guy but not a homeless person and there is an option for Sarah to take things a little farther if she wants. The old neighbor is still included, but now he has a nephew that will be involved in the story. There is also a pizza delivery guy who was not in the original story at all and Sarah is able to tell the kid to piss off by turning his blackmail around. So she can go with it or turn it down; up to her.

So some of the original elements will be in there but some will not. For example, the scenes with the creepy little kid... gone. The scene on the bus... different. The older black guy who took advantage of her while she was passed out... different. Sarah will go into these scenes with her eyes open and able to decide what direction to go. Plus, there will be new scenes and new characters. There will be Ginnifer, who owns a local coffee shop, Donny (who we meet in the first episode), Doug (pizza delivery guy), James and Annara who own a small bookshop... just to name a few.

Alan1986

Apr 17, 2018
It's a very good re-image. But lack of multiple choice. Let the player choose more of Sarah's decisions instead of the story goes by itself.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I understand your concerns and I am not sure how to convince you I am not Impure, but... I'm not. I have been in these forums for almost two years so you can go back and look at some of my posts... The F95Zone staff does confirm I am a developer, but that's about it.

And this is a re-imagining of the original, but I am trying to incorporate some of the original content. For example, the incident in the park in my version has a older guy but not a homeless person and there is an option for Sarah to take things a little farther if she wants. The old neighbor is still included, but now he has a nephew that will be involved in the story. There is also a pizza delivery guy who was not in the original story at all and Sarah is able to tell the kid to piss off by turning his blackmail around. So she can go with it or turn it down; up to her.
It's all good fam, no worries ill see how you hold up on this, always nice to see more people come and honestly good to see someone is picking it up and revamping and continue as the game wasn't that bad, just hate the engine and how after a while it just ended up not making sense, you reworking on it is a blessing, Hoping here that at some point someone will pick up the 3diddly series from Katie's to Wifey's Dilemma, But ill prob be a bit skeptical over there for same reasons, just different dev.

Anyways thanks for picking this up and wanting to work on it and not putting it behind a paywall, that does remove a lot of doubt from me to be fair, since impure is one money milking hungry s.o.b so yeah there is that. Looking forward to your game m8.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks for taking over this game, really had fun with the original and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with:)

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Excellent! Looks like I'm in for a great weekend with Fashion Business set to be released, too.

Now, if only one more game could be revived and picked up/developed from where it had left off: The Humbling Experience.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
That's far from what I expected when I came to this site today. As many guys here, Sarah's life was one of my first h game and I'm still quite fond of it, despite its numerous flaws. Mostly because I like the main character's model and how dumb she was (same with An Innocent Mother, which is also sadly dead). So I'm glad to see her back.

I wish you good continuation my friend.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Oh just as a little help you can use these for genesis 3 and genesis 8 male models they do a better job than the base genitalia. Also if you don't have these then they are brilliant

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Oh just as a little help you can use these for genesis 3 and genesis 8 male models they do a better job than the base genitalia. Also if you don't have these then they are brilliant
Thanks! i will check these out

Reactions: cloudstrife
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote