4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think it's balancing out somewhat, the more active devs tend to do better overall. A lot of responsibility falls on the shoulders of the dev, they gotta get themselves out there and get exposure and take the criticism that comes with it.

Reactions: gold5012335

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It is the one that started it all, you have groping, blackmail, hobos and every thing your heart desire! Just not done well :p
No.. Those items were around before Impure made his game. BTW, hello Impure, glad you could join us...

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I have avoided this pathetic cunt only to get on forums and see posts made here.thinking he finaly brought out 0.08 but alas he has yet again has failed to surprise me with his failure and excuses. I wish patreon would make it so that people can make public reviews for a page or game like on steam and a recommend or not on it so that he cannot delete it and then people may finaly notice and see what kind of piece of shit he is.

.written from phone.

Marko78

May 9, 2017
Can't wait for 0.8 but it is obvious that Impure is just milking money from his patreons as long as he can until release of new version. Classic crook

tommy65

May 17, 2017
Hi Everyone,

i was a $30 patron to Impure for 2 months then went down to $10 (in total iv'e donated around roughly $74) after getting irritated with all his excuses...i do believe creators should get some sort of compensation for the amount of hours they have spent (i currently donate to Terebonkoff,DynamiteRedGames..they seem like genuine people that are honest)...However...
i made a comment on Impures Patron page(so everyone could see) suggesting he should rather have a
"$ per Major update" instead of per month...
Impure quickly deleted that comment and sent me a inbox message to which i responded then sent me another message then he banned me...now just out of spite i shall only get "pirated" versions of his game from various forums...the inbox messages were as follows below

1. Impure
    Apr 27
    Hi, I've said this many times before, I'm still a uni student and can't always make proper plannings on how much time i'll get to work on my project, so delays will happen. If you decide to pledge only do it if you want to support me and my work, and all the content that i release is my way of saying thank you. Some months I might not be able to release anything and others months I might release more than one update. I'll be more than happy to refund you for this month if you're not happy about the way I hanlde things, so please let me know. Thank you.
  2. Thomas
    Apr 27
    funny how you deleted the post... when i was making a valid post... hence i said make it a "Pay per Major update" instead of promising everyone time after time on a certain date then delaying it to get another batch of funds... also i think you deleted it cos you didnt want people to start talking about the "pay per major update"message (like other patreons have on their patreon page that dont have posts every month).
  3. Impure
    Apr 27
    This project is my hobby and I don't see it as work, and if your only intention is to make me the bad guy towards my patrons and making your post publicly rather than pming and asking how the situation really is than I can't help you.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Hobby or not, He should learn to prioritize, instead of put more efforts to his comic he should have put out the game first instead of change and delete his release dates, maybe his patreons wouldn't leave and feel cheated out of their money.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
You should have taken the refund, instead of posting his stupid messages. We already know the guy is a scumbag.
for the last 2 months i was paying $1 per month, so i didnt really care about that... if i was however paying $30 then ofc i would have demanded it...but rest assured i will never pay him for this game or any other game he makes...

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
All it takes is to tell the truth to people that donated to you. Just tell the fucking truth be real. Like that other user name Slonique, the user told the truth that the game he created is shit. He plans to finish it but it will be ass because he is working on a new game. That is not as ass as his mistake that he did the first time. User rage at him, but hey, he told the truth and plan to make something that is not the mistake of Abyss game. Slonique receive both rage and respect depending on the user. Compare to Impure that keeps making a new excuse, every month. If he send that user that private message, do that public not private to the users that donated. Well my fallow birds let's us wait and see what happen. If shit happens? Let us flock are feathers together! x'D

Aug 5, 2016
Like I said before, the only way to get him to change is to persistently complain about him publicly to the rest of his patrons. He's gonna delete them and ban you and say a bunch of other guilt trip shit but if he gave a damn about his patrons he'd stop trying to silence them. He knows that if he switched to a per-update system he wouldn't make any more money because he's a lazy sack of shit who doesn't actually produce content anymore. The fact that he's trying to squash any talk of per-update payments means that he's well aware that doing so will remove his revenue stream and he's not willing to let go of that for the sake of his patrons. He's more than willing to take their money as a "thank you" and give them nothing in return, so unless he can justify what anyone should be "thanking" him for, he's a shithead who is scamming his supporters.

Like wootch, I've given up hope for the next update to ever come out. Best case scenario is that someone basically remakes the game like Nergal did for UrbanxLife. Shouldn't be too hard given the basic assets that Impure uses to make this heaping pile of ass and the lack of actual gameplay in Sarah's Life.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes