4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016

There are only like 10 days left are you sure you're going to be able to make the comic and game
3h

Yeah, i'll make sure of it
Hmmm i dont belive him and i think he lie again=)

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017

There are only like 10 days left are you sure you're going to be able to make the comic and game
3h

Yeah, i'll make sure of it
LMFO! Typical response by Impure. Will see what happens by the end of the day of this month. Can't wait for the next excuse. A 3h long game... what?! LOL

Well everyone try to guess what you think might happen. If it gets release it won't be 3 hour game. But some new scene. And maybe probably not those tested animation will be put in the game for the old H stuff. Maybe, It will probably be a no. Since he already made the excuse why the new comix was not release... he had a COLD... So keep it up, keep posting what is going on with him and the question from these sucke... I mean patreon users...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016

How close would you say you are to finishing both

I'm close to finishing both, i will first release the comic in a day or two and the update will be out towards the end of this month
xD

Aug 5, 2016
It's been literally 6 months since we got an update. This ass needs to decide if he actually wants to make a game at all. He seems more interested in making comics, considering that's pretty much what the game already is. It's a travesty that this guy has any patrons when other devs who work a lot harder and don't lie to their patrons don't have enough to keep making their games.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
So he say he release the comix in a day or two... LOL OK!!!! We will see and I'm not surprise about the end of the month for Sarah's Life. I'll say it might be comic release this month and the new RPGMaker next month or another different RPGMaker or some type of excuse. A excuse might be coming.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
that statement was written 24+ hours ago, so.... it should be today or tomorrow for the comic and 30 may 2018 for sarah 0.8 :D

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
A few days ago, I gave $20 to the author, but now I can't leave any message for him. I don't know why.
I'm curious, why did you support the guy? Didn't you saw he hadn't released in update in 6 months?

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
A few days ago, I gave $20 to the author, but now I can't leave any message for him. I don't know why.
yeah he probably blocked you ... he does that a lot when someone ask about something he doesn't like like a release date or complain about anything . that sort of thing

Aug 5, 2016
He really blocked me. I need a complaint!!!
You are better off removing your support from his patreon. Make a new account, donate $1 or something and leave comments on all of his posts describing your situation in public. His patrons need to see what he does to the people who pay him money and he needs to see that he's going to lose your favor (and your money) by continuing to box out legitimate complaints and failing to deliver.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes