4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
he hasn't put out a new version in ages and he stressed out? wow i really need his job lol

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
every patron he hase think that the update is huge all the get are 4 new scene's at the most hahahax'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: anka14

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
the update is huge all the get are 4 new scene's at the most
I'm not commenting about this developer's work ethics because I don't know them.

But based on my own efforts in creating games (under a different persona) I have noticed that it can take many hours if not days (or a week) to create content that a player can consume within minutes or in less that an hour. So what seems like almost nothing to the player can feel like a huge effort to the developer.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I'm not commenting about this developer's work ethics because I don't know them.

But based on my own efforts in creating games (under a different persona) I have noticed that it can take many hours if not days (or a week) to create content that a player can consume within minutes or in less that an hour. So what seems like almost nothing to the player can feel like a huge effort to the developer.
Man everyone here knows that it takes time to make a game, but that's not the issue, for more difficult that it is the issue is indeed the "developer's work ethics" who is clearly robbing hias patreons with empty promises of a release that is delayed for not 1 or 2 but several months, and that judging by the quality of his renders and poor writing plus that lack of realisim in his work, the amount of time he's taking to release it is ridiculous...so much that i really pity his patreon for not see Impure as the con he is...

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Man everyone here knows that it takes time to make a game, but that's not the issue, for more difficult that it is the issue is indeed the "developer's work ethics" who is clearly robbing hias patreons with empty promises of a release that is delayed for not 1 or 2 but several months, and that judging by the quality of his renders and poor writing plus that lack of realisim in his work, the amount of time he's taking to release it is ridiculous...so much that i really pity his patreon for not see Impure as the con he is...
Agreed.
There's nothing here that could require such a long development time.
The maps are something slapped on for an hour or so. The writing is simple and shallow. The 3D renders are all stock assets, the whole content of the game can be rendered in a few days. And the events are extremely simple - go from point A to point B. The choices are there just to skip a scene. At the very best he's tracking a corruption variable, but I doubt he's doing even that.

Reactions: thedude

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
The remark I commented on talked about how much content was in the update, which in terms of size is similar to updates to many games found on this site. It was not about how long it was between updates nor about how often the developer actually worked on the project in the elapsed time.

The subject of if his patrons are getting value for their regular donations to his cause are between them and him, which is why I don't bother commenting on it because I'm not one of them. I find it strange that people who are most likely not his patrons get upset about something that isn't costing them anything.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
The remark I commented on talked about how much content was in the update, which in terms of size is similar to updates to many games found on this site. It was not about how long it was between updates nor about how often the developer actually worked on the project in the elapsed time.

The subject of if his patrons are getting value for their regular donations to his cause are between them and him, which is why I don't bother commenting on it because I'm not one of them. I find it strange that people who are most likely not his patrons get upset about something that isn't costing them anything.

i supported him untill he came with this bullshit i was waiting for 6 month's for a update and his game is still a 0.7 and he will make a 0.8 when it should be a 1.3 by now he don't give wat his patrons deserved in my opinion.

RimJobJimBob

Donor
Aug 7, 2016

I think we found Impure's "different persona"

Reactions: Dogmeat

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
People you forget that he have neighbor and thats why he need 3000$ and now he cant do new updates=)

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017

"pretty much done with all the text and design for v0.8, just doing the renders now. i'm also getting a new graphics card in a few days, with this i should be able to do the renders twice as faster"

"some minor spoilers ahead: , after waking up, sarah feels like doing something nice (baking a cake) for the old man since he saved her from the muggers. but the old man isn't satifsied with only a "footjob" so, after sarah gets in the shower to clean up, he follows her a minute later... i also had to re-render the bus scene since the original requester of that scene asked if i could use another outfit to resemble a business woman: "

another teaser before the game.. maybe he will deliver soon:biggrin:

Reactions: anka14

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Lol, he teased about that train scene back in 1st or 2nd of April.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I think we found Impure's "different persona"
:eek::p As there is no way I can successfully disprove your incorrect deduction without supplying more personal information than I'm willing to, I can only reply that I'm not.

I could point out that I have made similar comments about other games on this site, however that fact could be misconstrued into a belief that they were also created by me using more of my "different persona", which in turn could eventually lead to the invalid realisation that all of the slow releasing games (the majority) are all being developed by a single individual which is why there are delays in the first place. :evilsmile:

Reactions: RimJobJimBob

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Ahhahhah update never realese forget about this game=)

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Does anyone have the old preview of Sarah at the black old mans house that have 2 black men and sarak look like she is going to j while the old black man black with her pussy on black old man bed.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes