4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Salvo

Aug 5, 2016

I tried to finish these by yesterday, but wasn't happy with the quality until now: As for the update for Sarah's Life, I got about two more scenes left to render and a few things in RPG maker. I don't expect it will take much longer before i'm happy with it and can release it. As most of you already know I've ordered a new graphics card to reduce the render times, hopefully I should receive it anyday now.

Happy Easter guys!

p.s. i didn't have time to retexture the genetalia, so i used a default brown one, sorry about that
Where Donny Darko when you need him, now sure how I feel about this set!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
He changed title of last post about easter. He changed it v0.8 next week.

I just hope it 10+ scene.

But hey let me believe in santa xD

Reactions: Dozzivic

MATEN

Mar 4, 2017
He also recently linked to some test animations:

#1 not so good.
#2 + 3, pretty decent (when its a test animation)

Reactions: Gio and anka14

MATEN

Mar 4, 2017

kinda... how much would you guys hate me if i delay it one more week? The thing is, for multiple scenes i'm doing two options to choose from, which leads into different scenes. so in the second playthrough the player/sarah can pick the other option to see how the scene plays out. this is the first time i'm trying this and another week would be great so i can get it right and be happy with the release.

Guessing another week delay incomming ?, lets see how this turns out.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
At moment like this i'm happy i'm not a patreon of him.

I like the game at the beginning now i'm glad i found other cool games!

But i would be ashamed of asking for lore time knowing pol are waiting since nov! And i bet the amount of scene will not be that huge.

Other patreons gain less and deliver evry month almost a decent amount of scenes.

Well i hope he proves me wrong and that he has more scenes then I think.

But again delaying it is't helping.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Ahhaahh this is realy funny 1 more week then he say in the end month will be update oh this lie Impure stop this shit.XD

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Up until now i had already given up on impure's game but after seeing thoses animations i feel my self looking foward to it...i hope it is not disapointing as the last stuff he released...

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
can u name some good games to play instead?
Minako, ToH, Lily of the Valley, Lida's Adventures, all in the same style...or almost, but what they all have in common is that they are better then Impure's game...

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Funny to see that he changed his title of easter post again :p now with soon :D

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Any one knows what those teasers are? And it will really come out now that he stared to lose money? I hope so...because he strikes me to be the kind of guy that if he loses all his patreons he would flip and give up...

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
He already give up no realese update 5 months or more. I think he show teasers but update will be in the end month or next month:test:

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
I think have this teaser if you want it Saruh ask him.

Reactions: anka14

MATEN

Mar 4, 2017
Teasers short description:
Tryed making sarah with a belly bulge from patreon request.
Second comic is fantasy theme and will come out before 0.8.

1 2 3 4
Hes going for pic 1+2+3 and not 4 after some short feedback.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes