4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
It is a BAD GAME with a hot main character. This is the only reason why people playing it.

alright well let me put it this way it did not start out bad midway it started sucking and etc, character is hot yea but let us be honest there are plenty of games out there with much much hotter mc that get whole lot less love.not saying this game is amazing it is just oke so far and it has a huge potential to be a good or amazing game but it is in the hands of a retard if you catch my drift.

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
In my view the dude got lucky with the timing.
Back then, not too many games like this were out. He racked a nice amount of patreons from it.
And if we look at Patreon in general, it seems a lot of people pledge and just leave it at that. I don't know if they just get on with their lives and not looks at the 10/20/30 monthly bill or whatever, this is what I noticed over the couple of years I've seen it work.
If you ask me, patreon can be a honeypot.
I imagine a scenario where you could get people to donate say 10k per month for you.
Then you just disappear for a year. 0 activity.
In a year if we open your patreon you will still have at least 1k per month of pledges.

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016

I'm very sorry for the lack of news lately, i've been quite busy studying for my exams in the past few weeks. My last exam was a couple days ago and now I'm focusing on completing v0.8. It will be released before the end of this month.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

I'm very sorry for the lack of news lately, i've been quite busy studying for my exams in the past few weeks. My last exam was a couple days ago and now I'm focusing on completing v0.8. It will be released before the end of this month.
Busy last few weeks.... No release since 3 1/2 months.... Is it just me, or does something not add up? :test:
Anyways, I'm still looking forward to the next update. Hopefully some pissed off Patron will post it immediately.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
The weeks before he had to waste his patreon money.
You know, money money money, must be funny, in the rich mans world.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
So end of the month. Time to release 0.8. But I think he doesnt mean end of this month, more like end of march 2033

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Well i realy want say it and you must support me. Today 31.03.2017 patreon wait v0.8 4 or 5 months realy Impure you like milk your patreons like this if you dont want do game leave please patreon and stop say v0.8 in the end month fuckin liar. I realy want you read this Impure you fuckin shit and i want you ban on patreon for do nothing only milk money for good peoples.:mad:

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Well i have a new news for you people my friend write in last post patreon all what i want say and ask well and you know what he do he just delet this message and nothing say nice work Impure best milk author in patreon. And after that he lose 200$ hm i think this realy good job and people start leave this shit Impure.

raptohralex

Sep 26, 2016

going to need a bit more time unfortunately, i'm terribly sorry about that guys. so what i'm going to do now is take the next two weeks off from uni and shove my study aside until i finish the update

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well i have a new news for you people my friend write in last post patreon all what i want say and ask well and you know what he do he just delet this message and nothing say nice work Impure best milk author in patreon. And after that he lose 200$ hm i think this realy good job and people start leave this shit Impure.
I would delete it too, if you called me a fucking piece of shit, to be honest. Even if you're right.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016

going to need a bit more time unfortunately, i'm terribly sorry about that guys. so what i'm going to do now is take the next two weeks off from uni and shove my study aside until i finish the update
So, according to him 2 more weeks until 0.8? Heard that back in December. So let's wait for 2 years. Because in 2 weeks he's probably gonna release some shitty-ass comic or 2 scenes VN again xD.

Reactions: eoy11

Jello_pudding

Aug 23, 2016
I wish I was smart enough to make a game like impure's when there was a black hole for this kind of content so I could make a terrible game and get thousands of dollars every month to do very close to nothing, my business sense isn't very good sadly.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes