4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

tompta214

Aug 6, 2016
Here is Sarah's Fantasies. Haven't seen it here yet so figured I'd put it up for anyone curious.
Its a comic, not a game btw.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Will the next delay be announced?
We should bet, if it delays, how long the next delay and how much scenes.

My choice is: yes, 2 more weeks, 2 new scenes

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Forget this project he never realese new version Impure can only milk his patreons thats all. And again he said thats he need 2 weeks realese ver 0.8 hmm left 2 of the day and we no see new version again thats false.

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
Cant blame impure. He seized an opportunity to make money. Blame the patreons for being morons.

jabig

Sep 7, 2016
The oportunity was there.. how much more could he be making if he kept updating regularly?

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
1 day left and we will see realese new version or again lie and milk patreons. 2-4 scene max he will realese no more.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I bet end of the month, so he can milk some more.
If we are optimistic, he's going to release on 25-27th of this month. Though I don't get the reason of buying new a GPU. He should be buying a fucking cow.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Hahaha that means, in 1 week he will tell us that the graphics card did not come......
No matter how slow his graphics card is, he had 5 months time.
Unbelievable that he still get 2600$ from his stupid patreons. If they have too much money, give it to me.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
xD oh that lie from Impure look what he say in the end this month sorry patreons i no have time much because i start study but wait i will realese version 0.8 next month wait patreons and give me more money for do nothing. And i sure this will be true.XD

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
Recently written:
Impure
Apr 17 at 11:21pm
Happy Easter! (getting closer to finishing up the update v0.8)

Can anyone show the artwork in the message?

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016

I tried to finish these by yesterday, but wasn't happy with the quality until now: As for the update for Sarah's Life, I got about two more scenes left to render and a few things in RPG maker. I don't expect it will take much longer before i'm happy with it and can release it. As most of you already know I've ordered a new graphics card to reduce the render times, hopefully I should receive it anyday now.

Happy Easter guys!

p.s. i didn't have time to retexture the genetalia, so i used a default brown one, sorry about that

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes