4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Time to make our own game based on his models! We'll title it: Sarah's Consistent Release Dates: Episode Two
Yes it is. We have waited long enough until it is finally finished. Now I take it into my own hand, since I also have a huge daz3d library, it should not be a problem.

thank you Mr Laporte

Note: haha this fucker just use a standard V7 model? Really? Speechless....

payamsa

Sep 9, 2016
I'm new on this can someone give me a link to learn how to use those daz3d models? sorry but I didn't even know those
exist till now:confused:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm new on this can someone give me a link to learn how to use those daz3d models? sorry but I didn't even know those
exist till now:confused:
Sharks Lagoon has some good info. Check this out and also browse the other daz-related threads in that forum. There's tons of info about IRay, lighting, modeling, clothes, genitals, etc.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Yea, now to learn how to actually make a mediocre game at least...

P.S. May be difficult to tell with this quality, but I have a thing for heterochromia. :ForeverAlone:
That is pretty good! I like that!

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016

P.S. May be difficult to tell with this quality, but I have a thing for heterochromia. :ForeverAlone:
Nice render and animation, but if I might say it would be better to create your own thread, this could be viewed as off topic.

payamsa

Sep 9, 2016
Sharks Lagoon has some good info. Check this out and also browse the other daz-related threads in that forum. There's tons of info about IRay, lighting, modeling, clothes, genitals, etc.
thank you.

payamsa

Sep 9, 2016

oh its greate. a good team can do greate some can make good stories others can do good pictures. dont forget ro pirate our own game. ;)

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
last release was last year....if this one has 4 scenes.. shame on him..

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
man you all are talking about 4 scenes and such bashing on the dude and all that crap I am telling you right now just WAIT and see he gone release like 10 scenes to make up for his past mistakes trust em.

On a more serious side note... ya'll optimistic as hell for 4 scenes I am just waiting here to see a lengthy ass run back and forth for only 2 scenes and a bunch of apologizing text's in games for half ass implements. And btw he talking about exams can someone tell me if this is a thing around this time of the year ?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
wow we got a few amazing game devs out there with way better shit that could do with that fund, for example the makers of dreaming with dana or pact with a witch or claires quest or dreams of desire, def pact with a witch dreams of desire. Sarahs life not a bad game just a dumb ass creator and with what he is doing he does not deserve what he ia getting

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
wow we got a few amazing game devs out there with way better shit that could do with that fund, for example the makers of dreaming with dana or pact with a witch or claires quest or dreams of desire, def pact with a witch dreams of desire. Sarahs life not a bad game just a dumb ass creator and with what he is doing he does not deserve what he ia getting
It is a BAD GAME with a hot main character. This is the only reason why people playing it.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes