4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
+1, "Have somebody this new game", "Where da game at?", etc belong in the requests forum.
I checked this thread thinking someone had a patreon update about Impure abandoning this game for some other game he might be doing. Turns out it's peeps begging for it. o_O
There's a begging thread in the Requests forum for the new game.
Remember that thou shalt only beg once. :p

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
he got away with the 2 months vacation. because of that he can take it easy, he know people are stupid supporting him no matter what. he did release Ep1. so at least he is doing something, so a bit of support he should have, but not that amount he have now. im sure that, if his monthly income would drop he will also work harder. my predictions is that we will get 0.8 at the end of the month.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
around 25% dropped support then?
not enough, but enough to wake him up. im sure hes quite happy with 2.2k/month where he only need to work half the time. :D

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
around 25% dropped support then?
not enough, but enough to wake him up. im sure hes quite happy with 2.2k/month where he only need to work half the time. :D
Yet there are people struggling to even get noticed and have WAY better games fuck impure and fuck the milkers.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
now at $2,421 of $3,000
so hes actually getting more money xd im not his patreon aanymore but i can still contact him ther idk why, he said next update will come out n 1 2 weeks... that means end of month :p

Reactions: Burt

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
so hes actually getting more money xd im not his patreon aanymore but i can still contact him ther idk why, he said next update will come out n 1 2 weeks... that means end of month :p
hopfully a ton of content considering how long it has been sense we had one, but i doubt it :(

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes