4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
This stupid motherf.....
How can it be that it takes so long for 3 short scenes? Why are on his patreon no new posts and also no new comments from his patreons?
When someone who supports him can keep us up to date that would be great.

I hope that the lightning hits him while he shit.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
New rule: you're only about to complain if you've actually sent the dude money?
Edit: words come out wrong today :(. I meant allowed instead of about!

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
as i wrote in
i think the reason is that when they get to the part when its time for penetration its getting trickier. its not that easy to make it well.
hard work can make people lose interests, its more fun with easy job with easy money. start a new game, make people horny and let them spend money on it. in the end the author do what people want. Patrons that support unfinished products and allow the author to start a new game is to blame. They need to demand a complete product and cut all money if the author try to start another game.
then we have owner of the patron site, greedy assholes that just dont give a shit about this problem. why allow multiple projects at all? especially with "new" authors that have never completed anything.

Reactions: ILikeSkyrimALot

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If this goal is reached I want to move out and rent a small place for my own where I can work in peace and focus better while working on this project. At the moment I'm living with a roommate who can be very loud and noisy at some times, he's one of those guys that likes to party. Me, not so much. Hopefully this will result in faster and more regular updates.

:confused:

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
does anyone have any clue whats going on
his last update was like a month ago and he passed his deadline and nobody from his patron complaining
its just weird thats he still have patron thats all im saying

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
yea true xd... from what i see there isn't new comments

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
well hes active xd.. i see he added a new goal hehe and the christmas thing that i thought to be a mini game/update was actually nothing haha

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
surprise surprise surprise - i am back money please zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz here again title update more money please zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lmao got to love the patreon system

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
well hes active xd.. i see he added a new goal hehe
If he wants to get that goal he will need to be sure to give a kickass version and the sooner the better.
Still don't it that ppl stil pledge to ppl like that.
Pandp we know is 2 monthsish per version
Key most of the time evrymonth
Icstor you can track his progress

You need to interact With yr patreon to keep them.
Or those ppl just forgot that they are paying 10 $or more

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Pandp ,Key, Icstor they have not only very nice pictures but good gameplay story and many good things and thats why they need more time for update but Impure have good pictures thats all and he need 3 months or more for updatee who will be have 4 scene pff he realy so dick

Aug 5, 2016
If this goal is reached I want to move out and rent a small place for my own where I can work in peace and focus better while working on this project. At the moment I'm living with a roommate who can be very loud and noisy at some times, he's one of those guys that likes to party. Me, not so much. Hopefully this will result in faster and more regular updates.

:confused:
WUT?
He does not know how to close his door?
Or maybe soundproofing?
Or even some music on his headphones?

These kind of excuses... Well, too bad, I'm sad again.

Reactions: aren_stafe
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes