4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
The game had huge potential, but the developer is lazy af.

Edit: like 4real, when will we even see 0.8, does it even exist? :DDDD

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Impure is a serious person, in response to all your pessimistic comments, he answered with firmness and clarity that ver. 0.8 will be available on 31/02/2018, not a day earlier or a day later

Reactions: Lantern

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The game had huge potential, but the developer is lazy af.
He's not just lazy, he's a con. It's baffling that people don't understand that.
Just last month he had it on a post title that the update will be released "next week", it obviously didn't happen. And now he's saying he just finished with the text and starts rendering? How the hell was he going to release something a month ago if he hadn't even started rendering?

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Didn't the dev say like 6 months ago that 0.8 was coming out a week or two after that announcement? Wow. This dev is milking everyone for all their money. And I think he started 2 more games that people signed up for.

anka14

Jan 14, 2017
i am actually hopefull. because this game turns me on very high. blonde girl gettting corrupt much much every time.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
i am actually hopefull. because this game turns me on very high. blonde girl gettting corrupt much much every time.
And now I'm starting to see why Impure still got support, these pics of black gang bang and the test animation of a black man fucking sarah. Is probably is what is making these supporters thirsty. The way I see it he was suppose to make the player make decisions instead he rush by not giving the player option at all. Lily of the Valley does a better job than this game. Yeah they take forever unlike the other user, they are not making excuse and promising a monthly release. I wonder what else Impure posted for patreon user that made them still support him? I'm interested to see how this project ends and what reaction those patreon users would do. LOL I'm sure the internet of 4chan and 8chan will talk about it even this forum website.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
So he have all that content not ready for how long? LOL
I'm looking forword to not the complete product but in what excuse what the hell is going to happen next coming out of Impure. ROFL!
some of this pic are there since november/december..
and since i'm writing, he didn't release the new comic this week cause and quote " i was dealing with a nasty cold past week"

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
some of this pic are there since november/december..
and since i'm writing, he didn't release the new comic this week cause and quote " i was dealing with a nasty cold past week"
ROFL!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! OF THE NEWS LMFAO!!!! New comic not release excuse I was dealing with a nasty cold. Best new news ever! Please keep us posted in what is going on. So far I'm not disappointed for the good laugh. So these pictures are from last november/december holy shit. So question how many pictures did he posted to the patreon as a sneak peak? Because I have never seen anything like this in patreon... I take that back I have seen. But this one is taking in a new record. I mean it looks promising but hoping is a lost cause, reality means everything. I do not believe Sarah's Life v0.8 would ever be release. He release a animation test than again probably as old as the pics I don't know. Keep us posted with the content and excuses. You made my day quote " i was dealing with a nasty cold past week" that is pure GOLD right there. LOL

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Glad to make you laugh XD some of the pic are new (at least to us :D), but the ones with the guy in the wheelchair and his friend are from last year, the new ones are those with granpa and the ones in the bus with the one piece dress.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I do not believe Sarah's Life v0.8 would ever be release.
Of course it will be released. The guy knows his patrons are fools, but even fools have their limits.
Those are easy money. Even if he doesn't have the content ready, he can easily slap it together in a few days.
Base level eventing in RPG Maker is extremely simple to do, go find a tutorial or two and you'll see.
And his 3D is horrendous. He's using stock assets, without even a touch of personalization, or tweaking.
Even most of his poses are purchased from Renderotica.

Reactions: mathias

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Of course it will be released. The guy knows his patrons are fools, but even fools have their limits.
Those are easy money. Even if he doesn't have the content ready, he can easily slap it together in a few days.
Base level eventing in RPG Maker is extremely simple to do, go find a tutorial or two and you'll see.
And his 3D is horrendous. He's using stock assets, without even a touch of personalization, or tweaking.
Even most of his poses are purchased from Renderotica.
There is a old saying Birds of a feather flock together. LOL
You can also find them complaining in other works of RPGmaker and Ren'Py. Sometimes it's Unity 3D but they have the same pattern. You swear you seen that 3D faces in another game. LOL

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
ahhhah looks onn that=)
It's been awhile since i released a public version, it was long overdue.
Sarah's Life v0.6

Also will be doing a patron release later this month for Sarah's Life v0.8!

gold5012335

May 12, 2017
ahhhah looks onn that=)
It's been awhile since i released a public version, it was long overdue.
Sarah's Life v0.6

Also will be doing a patron release later this month for Sarah's Life v0.8!
I've seen the latest news, too. Hope will not be bounced, otherwise it will lose more sponsors.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
He won't lose more patreons even if he doesn't release it.

His patreon money goes down & then back up even without a update.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes