• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the only way for this to continue is if someone or a team take it up.
im busy with other projects otherwise i could have helped with coding/map making.
but i would have started from scratch with a bit better story and writing.

Melix3

Donor
May 1, 2017
So basically, I have no experience with RPG Maker MV/Daz3d but I am a decent writer and have a vast amount of time (even though finals are coming up), so I would be willing to help anyone who would continue this / create a similar game.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Game is really good, it's sad it ended honestly. Every time I check the latest updates I see crappy 0.1 releases that won't go anywhere and then you think on how many good games became abandoned...

anka14

Jan 14, 2017
Guys really i want to say that is great opportunity. Who has a render pc? I can write a great sequel story. I don't know about drm policy of patreon. But if they harsh we can avoid it. Like sarah -sara. Guys we can do it.

anka14

Jan 14, 2017
I hope there is a group here to make the game new and great
I have pc nvidia gtx 1070ti but i have no 3d graphic skill. I tried daz3d a bit. I have another job unfortunately)) someone have Sarah's 3d model?

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
If anyone's interested in doing so, please don't hesitate to contact me. My PC can render easily and I can help with story ideas.

Reactions: Jude6

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I have pc nvidia gtx 1070ti but i have no 3d graphic skill. I tried daz3d a bit. I have another job unfortunately)) someone have Sarah's 3d model?

Edit skin and eye/hair color.

Reactions: wickedguitarsolo
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes