• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
It's gonna sound like a stupid question but how much prgramming experience and knowledge would you need for something like RPGMaker or Renpy?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
It's gonna sound like a stupid question but how much prgramming experience and knowledge would you need for something like RPGMaker or Renpy?
For this type of game - there is 0 coding in RPG Maker, it's all done with the program's interface and it's very simple. Though you'll need to watch a few tutorials before doing it.
You'll need to learn a few lines of code in Ren'Py. But again, for such a simple game, calling it coding is the overstatement of the century. You'll learn all you need in a day. And once you know the few necessary lines of the Ren'Py language, it's actually more simple than using RPG Maker.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
For this type of game - there is 0 coding in RPG Maker, it's all done with the program's interface and it's very simple. Though you'll need to watch a few tutorials before doing it.
You'll need to learn a few lines of code in Ren'Py. But again, for such a simple game, calling it coding is the overstatement of the century. You'll learn all you need in a day. And once you know the few necessary lines of the Ren'Py language, it's actually more simple than using RPG Maker.
Well, looks like I know what I'm doing next week...

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Stoper, do you know how difficult it is, to get a game in the style of Icstor's Milfy City in renpy? I really want to create a game in this "point & click" style. Or is their a better software for example AGS (Adventure Game Studio)? My programming level is low, so maybe i need someone who can help me.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Stoper, do you know how difficult it is, to get a game in the style of Icstor's Milfy City in renpy? I really want to create a game in this "point & click" style. Or is their a better software for example AGS (Adventure Game Studio)? My programming level is low, so maybe i need someone who can help me.
I would recommend starting a team. Anyone who's in let's get messaging.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Bayern7 , sorry but I haven't played this game, so I can't say. In any case, the more you deviate from the traditional "display images, make choices" system, the more knowledge of Ren'Py and Python you'll need. The good thing is that you can check the code of any game and see how it's made. Just look for a file called script.pry and open it with a text editor. At best the author can pack the script files in .rpa file, but that's easy to extract as well (google it).

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
@Bayern7 , sorry but I haven't played this game, so I can't say. In any case, the more you deviate from the traditional "display images, make choices" system, the more knowledge of Ren'Py and Python you'll need. The good thing is that you can check the code of any game and see how it's made. Just look for a file called script.pry and open it with a text editor. At best the author can pack the script files in .rpa file, but that's easy to extract as well (google it).
I've already done that. ;-) You missed something. Milfy City is for me the new upper class standard. If you compare this game with others for example Elena's life, you will see several class differences.
Are you good with programming or you know someone? Because i'm searching for a programmer on another thread here.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Bayern7 , I prefer a good story and interesting characters over some sand-box where you play as a hormone imbalanced teen who wants to get all the pussy. I'm also busy working on my own game, so I can't help you with the programing issue, sorry.

Reactions: terrashock

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
@Bayern7 , I prefer a good story and interesting characters over some sand-box where you play as a hormone imbalanced teen who wants to get all the pussy. I'm also busy working on my own game, so I can't help you with the programing issue, sorry.
There seems to be an abundance of games where you're either a male protagonist who's just horny as fuck all the time and somehow manages to stick on in his sister easily, or a female protagonist who's dumb as shit and falls for things like "Well, I'll let you past this easily walk-around-able scaffolding, but show us your tits first".

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Taking impures flakiness out of the equation there are several things wrong with the final product of the games releases.
1. There is an abundance of IR cuckolding, (Sorry not my thing)
2. Great starts to storylines that are then just ended with no completion, the one with the kid drawing the comics, could have had a really good corruption storyline where Sarah became more sexualised and dominant towards him.
3. Dumb nonsensical storylines, the black guy in the wheelchair where she is protecting a boss she hates and is sexually assaulting her, why the fuck would she care if that idiot went to prison, also the prostitution mouth rape scene in the interrogation room, all 3 men would have been arrested and charged for that.
4. Allowing people to pay to include characters and storylines. This is a patreon wide issue, the trouble is most of the time it is forced and does not help with story continuation or flow, also most of them are ridiculous, the kid spying in the clothes shop is a fan request that didn't really work.

Reactions: terrashock

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi,
Is the scene with only the red car on the right the last scene from 0.8 pls (so after she gets laid by the black dude) ?

Its really sad Impure didn't continue this game, imo its one of the best fapping-wise...
On the patreon page although status is "working on 0.9" but I dont see a date with that message... Is that a really old msg ?

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Hi,
Is the scene with only the red car on the right the last scene from 0.8 pls (so after she gets laid by the black dude) ?

Its really sad Impure didn't continue this game, imo its one of the best fapping-wise...
On the patreon page although status is "working on 0.9" but I dont see a date with that message... Is that a really old msg ?
It's an incredibly old message. Some archeologists found it around 3 years ago and date it back to the Mesozoic era. Some say it was one of the first instances of the English language.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Hi,

no it is a bug in the first version he released. Though yet another example of Impures BBC cuck fantasy

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
It's an incredibly old message. Some archeologists found it around 3 years ago and date it back to the Mesozoic era. Some say it was one of the first instances of the English language.
Oh I see, and then perhaps the archeologists where stunned and amazed that they stumbled on such a beautiful lewed structured game, only to notice it had been completely abandoned by the creator, such a pitty, such a waste ...:'(

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Oh I see, and then perhaps the archeologists where stunned and amazed that they stumbled on such a beautiful lewed structured game, only to notice it had been completely abandoned by the creator, such a pitty, such a waste ...:'(
Yeah. It had promise. Just a shame the developer was such an ignorant, selfish, useless cunt.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
The guy is still getting 400 a month, no wonder people do this shit, even when you abandon it, you get free cash.
And then they wonder why people come to sites like f95...

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
This guy gives every excuse under the sun for delays. Originally there was a 6 week bridge between one release to the next. The game started with a promise and was a slow burn. Then he started flaking and hasn't released anything for almost a year. He destroyed the whole game with his bbc culkold fantasy. It could have been a great game but greed and the fact he promised to pay his patreons back for months with no content that never happened. Oh well you live and learn

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes