• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...Americans and sarcasm.
Never assume someone's nationality or where they live, you're likely to be wrong.

We handle sarcasm just fine where I'm from, but generally when used in written form it's used as a reaction to something because it relies heavily on tone / phrasing and context.

Reactions: riddikk91

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hahaha! I'm so glad I left this in my 'watched' threads list - some of the comments here are absolute gold!! Some are sad of course but that's only because they don't know the back story... Keep it rolling guys & gals!!
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

D

Deleted member 2514

I cant understund how this creator get patrons yet.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
We forgot to mention the 1 year anniversary of the update 0.8 of Sarah's Life, which was cut short in her prime by a dev who couldn't be bothered to do any work and still got paid for it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is a perfect opportunity for someone that want to start a game to make a "remake" of this one, and "remake" i mean, just use Sarah's skin and the "ideas" as the game itself is quite bad actually, and not use rpgmaker vxace.

Reactions: AdultKing

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
this is a perfect opportunity for someone that want to start a game to make a "remake" of this one, and "remake" i mean, just use Sarah's skin and the "ideas" as the game itself is quite bad actually, and not use rpgmaker vxace.
Imo the thread should be closed completely,I like the idea of rework, but one would need to get access to all of the Sarah's assets.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I been saying for a LONG ASS time that all of Impure's bull shit money grab low effort fucking games should be scrubbed from this site for all eternity seriously fuck this guy and trust me when he needs a quick cash injection again this fuck wit will be back and people will eat his bull shit all over again...

Seriously Impure can eat a double decker shit sandwich and I hope this fucking cancer is finally gone for good.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
What makes you think he didn't start a new patreon with a a new name/start?

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
i wonder if anyone had port this to android yet?
Why? XD
He never continue or give a reason why he stop. He keeps getting money every month for doing NOTHING. I find it amazing that any fool is still giving him money for no work.

siamese

May 2, 2017
i think he's dead already, some kind of accident maybe? lol. Shame, Sarah's Life is the first adult rpg game i've play, many games have better render and story line for now but this game is still good

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
i think he's dead already, some kind of accident maybe? lol. Shame, Sarah's Life is the first adult rpg game i've play, many games have better render and story line for now but this game is still good
Holy shit guy you are kidding right?!? Please tell me that was a joke cause it made my day if so.... Impure never has made a good game has had decent renders but his story is THE SAME FUCKING THING over and over and over again legit here ya go
Newly wed wife or ditzy bimbo blonde wife or rando blonde chick intro
Wife does daily things
Gets tricked into doing naughty things
eventually turns to cucking the husband or boyfriend
then turns into cucking with BBC
turn chick into BBC loving ntring sloor bag.
End game

That was his formula he put no effort into his maps he did every thing half assed and lazy including using RPGMaker because it's quick and easy and when he came onto the scene they where all the rage his games where often buggy as hell since he would just push a release and never test it to the point some games where unplayable till next patch which good luck on getting one of those wait till next year maybe... Bottom line this dude personified the patreon milk man hell might have even been the first guy to really actively do it but this dude never made anything good the only good was the renders and that is what kept people coming because at the time good renders where few and far between.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes