• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Holy shit guy you are kidding right?!? Please tell me that was a joke cause it made my day if so.... Impure never has made a good game has had decent renders but his story is THE SAME FUCKING THING over and over and over again legit here ya go
Newly wed wife or ditzy bimbo blonde wife or rando blonde chick intro
Wife does daily things
Gets tricked into doing naughty things
eventually turns to cucking the husband or boyfriend
then turns into cucking with BBC
turn chick into BBC loving ntring sloor bag.
End game

That was his formula he put no effort into his maps he did every thing half assed and lazy including using RPGMaker because it's quick and easy and when he came onto the scene they where all the rage his games where often buggy as hell since he would just push a release and never test it to the point some games where unplayable till next patch which good luck on getting one of those wait till next year maybe... Bottom line this dude personified the patreon milk man hell might have even been the first guy to really actively do it but this dude never made anything good the only good was the renders and that is what kept people coming because at the time good renders where few and far between.
funny that you think you know whats good and whats not LOl

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
funny that you think you know whats good and whats not LOl
The fact that you are attempting to either
A. Start shit
B. Defend Impure

Is already a sign you are a bad troll and need to take your services elsewhere that low quality bait ain't gonna work here chief... But I did have a kek or two over the low quality effort good on ya man.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Its funny cause it seems you don't even read what you type.

Ps: who would defend impure Dafuq?:pokerFace:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Incredible imbecility in that he is still getting over 200 bucks a month for producing SFA. I would say to those that don't understand the word ABANDONED and to those still handing over cash to him - DON'T EVER BREED! THE HUMAN GENE POOL IS IN DIRE STRAITS ALREADY!

Reactions: LordTuskar

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
his so called "mini project" sarah adventures
Oh, those were finished one-shots. Not abandoned iirc.
He replaced them with his shitty comics. He did both just to milk patreon, so he can say he did something in the months he didn't update the main game.

Reactions: torkenstiem

siamese

May 2, 2017
Oh, those were finished one-shots. Not abandoned iirc.
He replaced them with his shitty comics. He did both just to milk patreon, so he can say he did something in the months he didn't update the main game.
total dick move, it's too short and not even decent enough to be called a "mini project", make some stupid same story, some render and called it a side story so ppl installed. it's like too short for a new update? just tell them it's a fooking mini project so ppl shut the fuck up abt new update and called it a day

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes