VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
Especially after seeing Velm banning a modder that made the Ming Yiao, Katarin, and Morthai corruption mods for TWWH 3, and a lewd outfit (and mechanics to go with it) mods for BG3. For what?
what? he done something like that?

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
what? he done something like that?
Yeah
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was gonna show the list of servers that I got with Lazy, to show they are gone from Vel's server. Plus show which image had those posts in which server... But I didn't want to risk someone taking the time to be snitching on my snitching by cross-referencing the servers I would have listed.

Sep 28, 2017
Uh oh, unlocking new "tenets" (aka armor/items) is going to happen with a "gacha" according to Trello.

It's like dev's personality changed overnight with how they went about developing the game.

GallowMorok

Jan 8, 2018
Not sure how this is the worst thing ever, the new version is short, but at least it doesn't feel as grindy as the last version of the side scroller model.

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Damn, last version of the game I touched was I think in June or July, seems like the dev and the game has been getting COOKED ever since, is the overhaul really that bad?

Reactions: dunklunktunk

fuji.seiko

Apr 30, 2022
Velminth I love what you have done with the game as VN. I hope it meets your expectations and we get a lot of options just like in the previous version with the H-events and all. Massage parlor was the best part of the previous version.
Keep up the good work

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
No, it depends on the case. It's the same with games: it's one thing if you buy games on steam, another if you support developers on patreon and get games as a "gift" for support. And the third is when you get games for free.
In first case you can just return game in 2h.
In second case you can stop to supporting.
In third case devs can do whatever they want while players crying.
You're still dodging the question, confirming that the answer is yes.

What do you think warning people off and leaving a bad review is? Might that be stopping to support the game? Nah, couldn't possibly be that.

Reactions: Bulbanych

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
wtf is goin on with this thread... with soo massive rating review (got so many notification ping lol)
is this game soo groundbreaking or amazing?
last time i play this (rpgm ver?) its subpar and still barebone/empty

• Haha
Reactions: Nichizo

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I think pirates don´t have the right to complain about a developer changing their game.
I personally liked the first version the most too and the second could totally satisfy my fun as well with a lot of finetuning. But people in this forum play the games for free. We should be thankful for the game and if its not to your liking, don´t play it.

If you buy a coffee outside, you have the right to demand it being drinkable. But not if you get a free gift somewhere

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes