VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

LuckyNoHappy

Sep 10, 2022
I didn't care for the previous version much, as it didn't manage to keep me. My condolences to those that were thrilled by it.

I gotta ask, is there enough content in this new version, or is there very little content like starting a new game from scratch?
It very quickly summarizes the last couple years of content in a very slapdash, barebones manner. All loss sex scenes now require you to completely restart chapters, most of the sex scenes from the older versions are just plain fucking gone. Went through four chapters and each had about one (1) sex scene, prior versions had more than several in each location. This rework is inexcusably sloppy and poorly thought out.

Nichizo

May 23, 2023
speakin of shooting in the foot i cant wait for 0.19 to be a unity built 3d first-person shooter
no... cluegi the next remake it's gonna be a candy crush type style game where you connect 3 items to undress Saria and that's it, them the ratings will skyrocket cuz right now this is the example of the happiest person on this thread when they woke up to a morbillion notifications
View attachment f95 (1).mp4

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xill

redbulllx6

Sep 18, 2018
This isn't about a leaking gas pipe or your erectile dysfunction. (just joking, luv. I'd suck it if I was 10 years younger)
God, you're already unbearable with your very first sentence.

This is about a dev depending on continuous monthly revenue stream from people who paid attention to his work. This is attention-based economy; people have different morals about what the dev does, some may like him, others may hate him, but he will keep getting people paying him for as long as attention to his project keeps being generated.
You don't say.

I watched a LOT of Patreon/Kickstarter projects in the last decade, & it's always the same story; devs like Star Citizen's, drag out a project to go much longer than necessary, even with the limited manpower considered. How they kept getting suckers? Simple: Generate attention. For as long as there is something grabbing public attention, there will always be suckers, because there will always be a few people with some extra bucks...
Yeah, we're all aware that the current market is all for scammers to start a promising project only to drop out a quarter of the way through development, which is spread across 1-6 years. So are you saying it's a good or a bad thing? Because it sounds like you're trying to justify the dev dragging this project out and scamming clueless people who just didn't know any better.

If just 80% of the current community can agree to drop out of this project completely & leave(thus "pretending it doesnt exist"), hardly anyone else gonna realize the game exists.
False. Thread will be updated should the game get an update and thus it will be uploaded and posted on the front page of "Lastest Updates", whether a majority of people post or not. And from what I gather, plenty of people check that tab daily, myself included. Only way you miss this game is if you have female protagonist tag excluded from search. Attention from F95zone is inevidable, both in good and bad light. You can imagine it like a car crash. It's awful but you just cant stop watching.

Even for this thread, if someone can bribe the mod to make this thread not get back up to front page everytime someone posts, lurkers will have to try REAL HARD to find out about this game, & as a lurker myself, I can tell ya I wouldnt have either.
The mods wont do that because why the fuck should they? Game isn't causing any computers to break and it isnt breaking any ToS. So there's no reason to. Even with bribery, which why would you even suggest that?

That's why, attention matters for projects of this nature. You wanna force the dev to reconsider, you ignore them.
Attention, like I said, is inevidable. So the only thing anyone can do is bring negative attention, whether it does something or not. Similar to how you only bring negative attention to yourself with your starting statement and trying to make sense as to why people should stop whining about a dev practically ruining their own game on a whim because random poll said so.

Again, ignoring a glaring issue is not gonna solve it and it's not exclusive to this game.

However if you're so very bothered by the people giving their negative attention and seeing this as a backwards sort of way to deal with the issue at hand, then be the prime example and stop giving any attention to anyone or this thread yourself, "pretend they don't exist" and just leave.
Y'know, practice what you preach.

Baitch

Feb 7, 2022
yeah... i dont like this new saria reclaimed

time to uninstall and keep going with other games
wish you a good luck with the new route

cykabylat

Nov 24, 2020
There is nothing worse in game development then a bunch of yes men for fans. I view being a developer as making a contract with my fans/supporters. A contract to deliver on the promises I've made, and to give them the game that they originally supported. To suddenly change an entire game is breaking that contract. It's not delivering the original promise. The dev is rightfully getting criticism, and not just here either. Discord (until a massive ban wave) and patreon are criticizing him, too. Itch as well, until he disabled comments.
I agree but there is a huge difference in criticism and just shitting on a game. Ive seen more shitting and insults on here but im not sure about the discord. Honestly I sat on a high horse dude that was just a bad comment. Im trying to see it from the dev prespective of having your enitre fanbase turn on you but it was his fault. I just want to say i dont mind when i see comments that have cunstructive criticism or just good suggestion I agree with most of them. Seeing people shit on a dev thats making his game pretty much free when most of them probably dont support is what bothers me. It does suck for the supporters that get back hand slapped by the developer. But does he deserve to be shat on or just lose his supporters. Does the punishment fit the crime?

Jul 9, 2017
I agree but there is a huge difference in criticism and just shitting on a game. Ive seen more shitting and insults on here but im not sure about the discord. Honestly I sat on a high horse dude that was just a bad comment. Im trying to see it from the dev prespective of having your enitre fanbase turn on you but it was his fault. I just want to say i dont mind when i see comments that have cunstructive criticism or just good suggestion I agree with most of them. Seeing people shit on a dev thats making his game pretty much free when most of them probably dont support is what bothers me. It does suck for the supporters that get back hand slapped by the developer. But does he deserve to be shat on or just lose his supporters. Does the punishment fit the crime?
"I don't need to be a chef to know you burnt the chicken."
There is no crime nor punishment here. The developer offered an h-RPG with a Lisa feeling and Karryn's Prison styled combat. Then did a hard 90º turn left with card combat, and now yet another one for a full 180º turn making this into a visual novel.
I asked you for the pork you promised me and you gave me a burnt chicken. Of course I'll go eat elsewhere.

LuckyNoHappy

Sep 10, 2022
"I don't need to be a chef to know you burnt the chicken."
There is no crime nor punishment here. The developer offered an h-RPG with a Lisa feeling and Karryn's Prison styled combat. Then did a hard 90º turn left with card combat, and now yet another one for a full 180º turn making this into a visual novel.
I asked you for the pork you promised me and you gave me a burnt chicken. Of course I'll go eat elsewhere.
They offered a hamburger and fumbled a fucking grilled cheese instead

Jan 24, 2018
Played this since the beginning and this game went from potential to questionable to now absolute garbage tier. Good job dev you failed game 101 and decided to pull a ViperV. Completely throw away a good base for something nobody wanted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Michealstj

cptkleenex

Jun 23, 2018
The vocal reaction is kinda just due to the nature of development of these types of games. Since people get to see each individual iteration and are taken along the development process, they get to be more attached to it as it grows. Then when the creative vision starts to separate from a fan's vision, that's when you get this reaction.

When something like Halo Wars was announced, the diehard FPS fans of the series were able to just say, "oh this wasn't made for me" and move on if a bit disappointed. But if it was shown off as a classic Halo game, did open alpha network stress tests and spent months as an FPS and then switched to become Halo Wars, the reaction would be, well, maybe like this.

Reactions: theunknownthird
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes