VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

KpEn

Apr 29, 2022
The other half of the equation is that even for the people who do like the new direction the game is going in, what happens when Velminth decides he doesn't like this direction either? He's already proven he's willing to tear up the foundations once, he could just as easily do so again.
Twice. Adding the card battle system that most people disagreed with.

Reactions: turbotoucher

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Also is the whole "fuck-battle" aspect of the game permanently gone or just undergoing reworks?
Gone, Vel doesn't want to make battle-fuck anymore. The only aspect remaining is, and will only be, few harrasement attacks as prelude to a game over.

Nichizo

May 23, 2023
I'm really dissapointed by this bro just casually say that he doesnt even care about he's own supporters
there is a lot of context removed from that lil chat btw
:unsure: vel doesn't like drawing bald man png so he took off the battle fuck in exchange more content will come out of this thats the tldr.

majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
Considering most of the battle fuck animations were already done, at least for the humans, why not just throw them in? Also it sort of bothers me that some of the cut in animations suddenly have her clothed when she was already stripped naked. Minor gripe, but I always notice it.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
:unsure: vel doesn't like drawing bald man png so he took off the battle fuck in exchange more content will come out of this thats the tldr.
So why the hell he added battle fuck system and created RPG based game overall at the very beginning, when he doesn't like it at all?
To me it looks like a big scam to just attract people and then turn it around in the other way.

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Which doesn't make sense considering the monster mobs that do their own harassing before even the revamp for the card battle (which he took the time to draw, along with the 'costumes' for the individual build mechanic... and Velm was prepping to do art of them doing just that before deciding to throw out the battle fuck.

And he could have drawn the humans having hair (like the drunk guy whom is obviously the first optional boss that was bald in the original and card-based variations). Or drawn them as a variety and replace the old images, if he even cares about that. But he is only using that as an excuse behind chasing the card-system trend just cause people prefer a VN over a RPG. And people, for who knows why, prefer to count cards over a regular RPG. And that's just enough to turn people over, cause balance isn't required (it didn't take long to figure about the most busted cards/builds for either wanting Saria to slut it up or be a virgin).

Nichizo

May 23, 2023
So why the hell he added battle fuck system and created RPG based game overall at the very beginning, when he doesn't like it at all?
To me it looks like a big scam to just attract people and then turn it around in the other way.
Which doesn't make sense considering the monster mobs that do their own harassing before even the revamp for the card battle (which he took the time to draw, along with the 'costumes' for the individual build mechanic... and Velm was prepping to do art of them doing just that before deciding to throw out the battle fuck.

And he could have drawn the humans having hair (like the drunk guy whom is obviously the first optional boss that was bald in the original and card-based variations). Or drawn them as a variety and replace the old images, if he even cares about that. But he is only using that as an excuse behind chasing the card-system trend just cause people prefer a VN over a RPG. And people, for who knows why, prefer to count cards over a regular RPG. And that's just enough to turn people over, cause balance isn't required (it didn't take long to figure about the most busted cards/builds for either wanting Saria to slut it up or be a virgin).
tbf and straight to the point it don't matter what i say to you this whole shitstom been going on for almost a month at this point, want my honest opinion just wait for future updates them the game will have a clearer direction when things take shape and forms P.S i know romanians are notorious for being wallet stealers but dont worry about it G its no scam XD. maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
tbf and straight to the point it don't matter what i say to you this whole shitstom been going on for almost a month at this point, want my honest opinion just wait for future updates them the game will have a clearer direction when thing take shape and forms P.S i know romanians are notorious for being wallet stealers but dont worry about it G its no scam XD.
Not once I have said this is a scam (even though I did made a jab at someone with that DMC PoC comment earlier, a game that actually scammed people when it went from 1.0 to 2.0), I am scrutinizing the reasons Velm uses to excuse himself when he could have been honest that he fucked up, cannot untangle the spaghetti coding he ended up with, diverted his attention to other things instead of remaking art to make the baldman problem he hates far less prominent (or remove them), and thus clearly wanted to start over.

Also I have been waiting, I have waited when this game first appeared and supported the game in June 2022 up until he unveiled his card art and UI for his patreons on discord. At first I thought it was an Aprils Fools joke back then. A week or so later afterward when I checked back just to see he gave more info that shows he was serious and the community was looking forward to it all, that was when I noped out and stopped supporting.

I given far more patience and overlooked my own grievances only to see this rework happen.

Nichizo

May 23, 2023
Not once I have said this is a scam (even though I did made a jab at someone with that DMC PoC comment earlier, a game that actually scammed people when it went from 1.0 to 2.0), I am scrutinizing the reasons Velm uses to excuse himself when he could have been honest that he fucked up, cannot untangle the spaghetti coding he ended up with, diverted his attention to other things instead of remaking art to make the baldman problem he hates far less prominent (or remove them), and thus clearly wanted to start over.

Also I have been waiting, I have waited when this game first appeared and supported the game in June 2022 up until he unveiled his card art and UI for his patreons on discord. At first I thought it was an Aprils Fools joke back then. A week or so later afterward when I checked back just to see he gave more info that shows he was serious and the community was looking forward to it all, that was when I noped out and stopped supporting.

I given far more patience and overlooked my own grievances only to see this rework happen.
mhm and that's ok brother let's give an example you watch a show you like and as the seasons go on you feel like its getting worse you start to not enjoy it anymore what do you do welp there are three options 1 you stop caring about it and go look for something else option 2 you keep watching and hope the feedback goes to the writers and they impove based on it and option 3 its to just become a hate watcher to activity search for something to be upset over XD thats basically whats happening here facepalming and mading dont offer anything to the table again i say i would just wait for future updates and be chill about it.

Last edited:

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
mhm and that's ok brother let's give an example you watch a show you like and as the seasons go on you feel like its getting worse you start to not enjoy it anymore what do you do welp there are three options 1 you stop caring about it and go look for something else option 2 you keep watching and hope the feed back goes to the writers and they impove based on feedback and option 3 its to just become a hate watcher to activity search for something to be upset over XD thats basically whats happening here facepalming and mading dont offer anything to the table again i say i would just wait for future updates and be chill about it.
Let's see. I tried 2 first after dabbling the card battle rework, then went into doing number 1 and let Velm cook, then by happenstance when checking the twitter to see the latest update has dropped.

Hmm. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Nah, time to let my voice briefly out there now after seeing that him cook unrestricted has caused this. Especially after seeing Velm banning a modder that made the Miao Ying, Katarin, and Morthai corruption mods for TWWH 3, and a lewd outfit (and mechanics to go with it) mods for BG3. For what? For stating their disappointment with Saria's Reclaim after this latest update. Now I just gotta decide what I gonna play now. Karryn's Prison, Warframe, Rogue Trader, BG3, or Metal Gear Solid 5 again.

Edit: Also people can complain and shout about something, not just to be trolls (though there are plenty of those), but because people CARE.
Edit 2: I dunno how I keep misspelling Miao Ying's name, as I usually play her whenever I got the game installed and what not.

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
So your answer to my question is yes then.
No, it depends on the case. It's the same with games: it's one thing if you buy games on steam, another if you support developers on patreon and get games as a "gift" for support. And the third is when you get games for free.
In first case you can just return game in 2h.
In second case you can stop to supporting.
In third case devs can do whatever they want while players crying.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes