VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

BlackWyvern

Jan 13, 2022
I don't think there is review spamming happening, i'm sure many people use F95checker or only check updated games, and since the 0.16 update went live on f95 the reviews have been coming in.. and well yeah people saw the update tried it and didn't liked it, it's just the response to the update from people what didn't had the thread on watch.

Last edited:

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Sad to hear the turn this game decided to take. Was def looking promising but you get kinda use to disappointment on this forums.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Guys, I have the solution to make the game go back to how it was before:

1- We enter their discord as super friendly simps and recommend Velminth to play RPG games.
2- Velminth tries RPG games and likes them.
3- He decides to transform the game into an RPG with world exploration.

Other possible options:
- We must show Velminth "Beat'em up" games like Street of Rage or River City Girls so the next version of the game is a super incredible desert fighting game.
What other game genres can we try out after simping for "Final Saria Fight: Reclaimed"?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
strategy tabletop RPG's. Saria's Gate: Divinity Reclaimed
>Tabletop
Edit: Ah right, you're talking actual RPG from divinity devs. Brainfarter, but still down for board game that's never ever.
Have Mythic publish it, funded through kickstarter, and we have a deal.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Some people complaining about the review spam as if this game shouldn't be in another thread separated from the original, positive reviews and as if it wasn't v0.16 but v0.01.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
tbh at this point, just play Kay-Pri if you want the same experience before the Card battle system but way better, the dev already and perhaps will double down on the gameplay and Visual Novel aspect changes already. It's a matter of time either really it would be like this or by some ungodly miracle the dev would just continue the game we know more perhaps i dont know when though.
What is Kay pri?

Mar 22, 2020
I was wondering "Remade the game from scratch" meant fixing some mechanics, changed the combat (Which I remember people disliking before) fixing the maps and etc....

Just lurking the female protag latest updates page, I cannot believe my eyes after seeing "VN" and "Saria Reclaimed" in one page.

And looking at how the dev's been schmoving as of lately (Twitter, Patreon, F95 activities), he just dropped 0.16 and is about to make like Danny Phantom and go ghost.

Probably planned to do this all along or some shit like that.... UNTIL I check Discord, which I don't plan on doing.

(Dev seems bitchy too. This could be some way to like "get-back" to some people, I think that's possible, some people are THAT petty.)

ILostSoMany

Aug 21, 2023
If it gets to be a good VN with actual gameplay I only understand complains of people who wanted an RPG, other than that whatever genre if it's done well.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
holy heavens this is the biggest downgrade I have ever seen in a game here. When people talked about remaking the entire thing they weren't kidding, this 0.16 is a totally different game now, and boy it is boring, I couldn't force myself to play after the second fight.
For me this is a novelty in f9, a game doing such a huge 180 and shooting itself on the foot with uncanny precision.

chidaruma69

May 7, 2023
Decide to finally give this game a try, suddently it is shit now. but from waht I have seen, before this update it looked more fun, I really like turn based combat, but on a h-game ? kinda hard to pull it out in my opinion, I already using one head dont need to use the other

Draddo678

Dec 19, 2022
Game lost the Blasphemy (the game) vibes it had, i liked it because of that and because of the good art it had + the exploration. Now it's just a CTRL simulator, which honestly makes me sad and a bit mad, but what can you expect when the dev changes the damn base of the game every year? Like legit, it's like building 1 house and demolishing it every year because you didn't like how the kitchen looked.

I honestly can't trust the dev anymore, he changes his mind too many times, if it continues like this, the game will never be built properly.

If the "Shooting yourself in the foot" has to be applied here, i'd say that it isn't a gun he shot his foot with, but a damn nuclear bomb which doomed him, the game and the community.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes