VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Catabolis

Jul 13, 2020
is do look like he want to milk every drop from his patreon dont it?
No, not at all, which is why this sucks so much. Velminth was constantly delivering new content on a monthly basis. There are so many awful developers with glacial update schedules but not only was this dude a great artist, he was absolutely pumping out content on a regular basis. The dude was reliable and the game was making steady progress toward being one of the best out there.

Now it's just...destroyed, I guess! And that sucks.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
How does this new progression work? I've made it to the short dude boss and honestly can't beat him since one of his moves does 10 damage (My entire HP)

Is there something I'm missing? This update removed leveling as far as I can tell (As well as all equipment), and I can't gain any new cards, so I'm just the same in every fight while the enemies get more HP/Damage.

Is it just a matter of 'play better' or is there a mechanic I'm not using?

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
How does this new progression work? I've made it to the short dude boss and honestly can't beat him since one of his moves does 10 damage (My entire HP)

Is there something I'm missing? This update removed leveling as far as I can tell (As well as all equipment), and I can't gain any new cards, so I'm just the same in every fight while the enemies get more HP/Damage.

Is it just a matter of 'play better' or is there a mechanic I'm not using?
Seeing how you recommended this game to me and now I am here reading your review of the game, I gotta say "Ah Shit, here we go again". I am going to still give it a try to see how it is but one thing is for I am going to miss the legacy features.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBiggieBig

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
OK, what the hell?
Man, the card system was a little bit bad compared to the system that had before, but it was ok, but now a VN with this way of playing? And what happened to all sexual attacks? Now it's just some progressive shit that it is the same all the time for the same enemies... even with the slow uptades, I put my faith in this game, but know it has all gone to the drain. And worse off all, there's nothing that I can do about it, even if I subscribed to his patreon, I don't believe that he will hear my voice alone
I know that it's stupid to expect this, but all that I can hope for now is him forgeting this new remade and going back to the way it was before

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2016
most of the bitching is overwrought and driven primarily by the fact 80% of the content disappeared - one presumes most of said content will be built back in over time.

not sold on the VN change, but at least it lets you go back and grind perks or whatever. i actually prefer this approach to combat to the old card one, and frankly the original RPGM version was really clunky.

i will reserve judgement for a couple updates and wait to see how the content evolves.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
most of the bitching is overwrought and driven primarily by the fact 80% of the content disappeared - one presumes most of said content will be built back in over time.

not sold on the VN change, but at least it lets you go back and grind perks or whatever. i actually prefer this approach to combat to the old card one, and frankly the original RPGM version was really clunky.

i will reserve judgement for a couple updates and wait to see how the content evolves.
HARD disagree! The old RPGM version was the best. It COULD have reached Karryn's Prison level of greatness if continued right. Then the shitty card update hurt it bad. Now the VN update just ruined the game completely. The Dev will 100% abandon it soon I know.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I was going to defend the game, I love the character Saria. She's my perfect protagonist for a h-game. She's strong, she's a bad bitch, and she's got a crazy hot body.

I just don't have faith that Velminth will deliver a good product. I spent some time on the Discord and read all the messages in the past few days using from: velminth filter to fact check the rabid "fans" posting about being their posts being deleted a few posts back.

While the developer acknowledges exactly what I said about the disgustingly large number of CG variations, he makes zero effort to own up to his mistake. I said to him like a year ago. The developer shows a lot of immaturity to me, lack of tact, lack of vision for the game. I don't want to say "i told you so", but how did he not see this shitty mess with 9 CG variation or as he calls it drawing "baldmen" forever until a year later? The CG is nice for a 5 minute fap.

I've unsubbed from the Patreon. I don't think people's personalities change. The way he speaks and carries himself shows a lack of professionalism. He is like the average f95zone user who talks in broken English and posts edgy memes with pepe like he belongs in the garbage can known as 4chan. He can draw well. But he cannot deliver a good software product.

kangdank132

May 17, 2019
So if i understand correctly, he changed the game into a vn, he removed bodyparts mechanics, battlefuckings and most of the corruption aspect of the game because it requires too much work
The bodyparts mechanics i can understand, even Karryn's Prison (which has less bodyparts) still has some problems with it
But to remove battlefuckings and corruption? man that's sad

maybe he could draw some inspirations from Lilitates but there's no changing now i guess

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
Good, now thats are over with :

Plan is, there's a city there afterall to return to after the fights, so how about the more corruption you collect across your battles, via teases or defeats or events you have clients (the baldman.png assets) show up with increasingly lewd offers for money along with other smol events ?

That's a middle ground I'm up to offer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nichizo

May 23, 2023
Good, now that downs-syndrome borne accusations are over with :

Plan is, there's a city there afterall to return to after the fights, so how about the more corruption you collect across your battles, via teases or defeats or events you have clients (the baldman.png assets) show up with increasingly lewd offers for money along with other smol events ?

That's a middle ground I'm up to offer.
the one aspect i really enjoy about the game was the world exploration so adding events and such adds to the..... world and it seens to be in saria character to do anything to get the job done, so the more promiscuity she comes in contact the more open and willing she becomes so, adding sertan corruption triggers or just rng events into the game its a pretty pog idea to show the downfall of the bloody mainden in to a slut, now the clients thing is it about the massage pailor job or the cardeal hearth bar job both are good concepts inmop just food for thought mr dev keep up good work.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
the one aspect i really enjoy about the game was the world exploration so adding events and such adds to the..... world and it seens to be in saria character to do anything to get the job done, so the more promiscuity she comes in contact the more open and willing she becomes so, adding sertan corruption triggers or just rng events into the game its a pretty pog idea to show the downfall of the bloody mainden in to a slut, now the clients thing is it about the massage pailor job or the cardeal hearth bar job both are good concepts inmop just food for thought mr dev keep up good work.
Clients covering anything from offers into prostitution to being a walking billboard or just shaking hands, whatever fits the corruption tier you fall in.

Reactions: /;/
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes