VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Origami1337

Feb 14, 2018
Guys, are we expecting another rework of the game in 4 months? By the way, a good move: remove the content that was there and gradually return it. What difference does it make, because people have “hopes” and they(hope not "will") continue to be cows giving milk. But even if we accept this fact, I cannot accept the next one: “He kick from discord and shitthrowing at people who criticize his activities.”...dude...are you 15 years old kiddo and you write "kawaiii" stories, considering them an ideal? Snap back to reality - they give you money and you are not against it, but you are against making compromises. People who gave him money and were deceived - I feel sorry for you. “Your expectations are your problems,” but not when you have an idea, there is money, there are good people who support you, there are opportunities and there was a DESIRE, but your opinion changes every 5 minutes, like a 15 year old. I know I was rude, but I don't give a fuck. I don't live in childhood dreams and see reality

P.S. "freedom of speech", "Healthy acceptance of criticism and acceptance of opinions from people who care about you" left the chat in his discord channel. Good luck everyone, Stay mentally healthy:coffee:
*I decided to add a little to my statement*. Funny thing: in the new version everyone had a problem when the picture with... liquid after the defeat was always on the screen(still hasn't fixed). Each rework had these problems, which everyone found quickly enough. All these treds for finding bugs and problems in order to SOLVE them? I will say nothing. Btw I tracked at his Trello board and saw all the changes, what he wanted to fix, idea, new shit and...can i still say nothing? As for ME, he gave up as a programmer.
#no_hate note: In any case, I hope he will update the game in the direction in which he wants/his subscribers want and they both will like it. Good luck him and people with that

Sneaky OwO

Aug 13, 2019
It was for a few hours before the mass bans, but I was asleep then so I only really saw the multiple hour gap of missing posts and posts from the owner they were "cleaning up"
In my opinion the devs could just makes poll before creating VN port, that way the entire problems coupd ne avoided, and yes i can't blame him but rather pity, dude probably had a bad day ( or maybe month?) And decided to completely scrapped 80% of game contents, but it's not justify the things he said to his fans.

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
Yeah but it needs to fit the new gameplay, i dunno i just find it preferable than the grind you had to go through to reach sex scenes amongst other things
Oh absolutely on the grind part. Shit's why I don't really want to replay it every time a new version comes out like I usually do with other games. Getting sex is a damn chore. However the VN kinda does this as well. To get passives you need enemies to use sex skills on you and not defeat you (maybe I'm wrong on this one, but I inted for a bit and still got nothing so I'm just gonna assume this is the case). You basically have to pray to god that they don't hit you with a crit (cuz they can do that apparently(maybe cuz of clothes break?)) so you don't die before they actually land lewd stuff on you. It's still a grind unfortunately. (Also sex is probably gonna drain a shit ton of willpower so good luck surviving that lmao)

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Just to be sure, version 15.1 was before the remake into a vn right?
If so did it have a good amount of content? As in past the groping stage?
You want version 15.2 actually, it's on itch.io
It had a whole first Chapter complete with actual H-mechanics and decent chunk of content, could've used a small update to properly conclude things in the city before Vel moved on into this remake. In fact bizarre he hasn't, this remake should've just been a sequel with 15.2 being a prequel. All the pieces were there and it would work wonderfully to introduce the new important NPC from current build and completely avoid any and all drama you see here.

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020
(Also sex is probably gonna drain a shit ton of willpower so good luck surviving that lmao)
I think you miss understand the updates going forward. I've been following Vel's discord along with with this forum since the newest update. Vel has made it clear that their will be no 'Battle Fuck' in the game (he personally despises the bald men in the cut ins). As of now, you will be using normal attacks but no lewd ones. There will be a central hub for some side stuff and apparently random encounters... but the old lewd attacks are gone... so there's that.

Amerika

Aug 13, 2017
The game is now a hollow, cracked shell of its former self. The new game is not only different from what we were initially shown, but objectively bad. Massive amounts of content was removed from the game, the world's story building and enviroment was scrapped. I am not going to even try to include the rudeness of the author of the game, possibly from the stress and the backlash of others. While he does have the right to remake the game and make what ever he wishes, this choice is certainly alienating his audiance. I hope he will revamp what he did for 0.16 and "Remake the entire game :)" because I have completely lost interest in this poor excuse of a card game

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
The only good thing he achieved with remake is making this thread into a complete comedy show (maybe it was his plan all along). I laughed hard reading last few pages, especially unhinged comments by the dev himself, the man is unstable lol. Still it is sad see to the game dead it was actually good. But then again had a good laugh, so worth it i guess?

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
I think you miss understand the updates going forward. I've been following Vel's discord along with with this forum since the newest update. Vel has made it clear that their will be no 'Battle Fuck' in the game (he personally despises the bald men in the cut ins). As of now, you will be using normal attacks but no lewd ones. There will be a central hub for some side stuff and apparently random encounters... but the old lewd attacks are gone... so there's that.
I'm sorry what???
That's... that's what got me into this game in the first place, wtf?
Ok jeez thanks for the info man I didn't know that.
Game really is dead haia.

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
Eh, I think the new game looks really good. I was sure I wouldn't enjoy a VN but he's done a really good job stylizing it. As far as battlefuck goes - I think it is okay for every game to not be Karryn's prison, the new battle system is definitely more interesting but I think it needs a whole bunch of tooltips and explanations before I feel like I'm just groping around in the dark. I am not sure how they'll implement H-scenes without making it feel like gallery unlocker game-play but we'll see what the dev does.

EDIT: I think its important to add that though battlefuck was really hot, thematically it might not always mesh well with the game's themes - which might be why the dev removed it? I think its fair to reserve judgement before we see what the dev is actually intending for the game to come out as

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The only good thing he achieved with remake is making this thread into a complete comedy show (maybe it was his plan all along). I laughed hard reading last few pages, especially unhinged comments by the dev himself, the man is unstable lol. Still it is sad see to the game dead it was actually good. But then again had a good laugh, so worth it i guess?
The comments on patreon are pretty good too, including the one where someone who initially supported the remake completely changed his mind after spending some time on the discord.

HippieDue

Aug 15, 2022
Welp, that's disappointing and rather aggravating.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes