VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
dont crucify me but tbh, i like the new VN format
I... don't understand how you can like it tbh. Like maybe if it also came with like the same "meat" as the old rpg version I can understand, but this transition completely killed a lot of good stuff from the previous version. Like even the story for example, Saria got changed from a lone wolf, strong enough to solo the entire desert with an attitude to match, to basically a fuckup that can't do group shit, completely beatable at game start (bitch can't even fight 3 people without breaking a sweat haia), and isn't really strong, she's kinda shit. It's really weird and sad, tbh.

loup5264

Jun 11, 2020
I... don't understand how you can like it tbh. Like maybe if it also came with like the same "meat" as the old rpg version I can understand, but this transition completely killed a lot of good stuff from the previous version. Like even the story for example, Saria got changed from a lone wolf, strong enough to solo the entire desert with an attitude to match, to basically a fuckup that can't do group shit, completely beatable at game start (bitch can't even fight 3 people without breaking a sweat haia), and isn't really strong, she's kinda shit. It's really weird and sad, tbh.
Yeah but it needs to fit the new gameplay, i dunno i just find it preferable than the grind you had to go through to reach sex scenes amongst other things

Brooli

Oct 1, 2018
Also the anyone in the discord who doesn't like the changes are insta banned. I saw the aftermath of bans a few hours later.

EDIT: I have to clarify I didnt directly see the bans, but I saw the aftermath. (editing the comment to reflect that)

Last edited:

Sneaky OwO

Aug 13, 2019
I read all the comments fr9m pages 33 to 36, and i starting to wonder what it will ne like his discord server will be? just curious.

Sneaky OwO

Aug 13, 2019
From someone who left a few weeks ago after the update's release on itch.io, the server is mostly just praise for the update and a few bug fixes. I wasn't banned but if I had said something I would have been.
Well what a shame, i expect soap opera but it just warms place, but thanks for letting me know.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes