VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
This is a good example of why dev's don't showcase their alphas. Things change dramatically all the time but fans get attached and cry about changes.

Is this better than what we had before? ehh, hard to say, but he's just started on a new direction so it's hard to say.

Does it feel like a waste to keep reworking the game? of course it does, but that's how creativity works. Honestly I wasn't a big fan of the previous system and everyone, including myself, kept comparing it to KP saying how much better that game was. If he doesn't want to make a KP clone, that's his choice. I applaud him for trying to make something unique and having the courage to restart when he feels its necessary.

I hope he also has the perseverance to see this game though to the end.

Kyriri

Jan 24, 2019
oooooh my god your still a this game.. thank you so much for the new update.. I cant wait to see where this goes now.. been following this game for a bit. I like it a lot more then Karryns Prison ^-^.. Good work o7

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Point is. The game isn't remotely done, calm the fuck down. If you don't like the changes, absolutely say it, but don't be an entitled shit or little bitch about it.
If this game had been a VN from the very beginning, it might not have generated as much hype and anticipation at this stage, and there would likely no complaints about it. That's the whole point.

GobboAttie

Nov 12, 2023
If this game had been a VN from the very beginning, it might not have generated as much hype and anticipation at this stage, and there would likely no complaints about it. That's the whole point.
I'm not saying not to voice your complaints. Try reading that again. In fact I explicitly said "If you don't like the changes, absolutely say it,.."

_Ner_

Aug 1, 2017
Wow... What a disappointment... Maybe this will get better... But everything that Saria Reclaimed was is just... gone. Now its (currently) an on rails VN with no soul... What a shame.

lustfucker

Dec 29, 2020
Sad to see such a change, really liked RPG part of the game and i personally dispise VN's for their lazyness and reliance on visionals and lack of gameplay and/or interesting plot. I just hope the creator won't stick with the current decision cause the game seemed really cool.

Bjorkinstein

Feb 23, 2019
All luck to you, Sir Developer... VN or RPGM, I wish upon you great success and boundless creativity as you carve forward. I do not personally like this new direction, but it's not like I'm paying for it, so there really isn't much more I can say.

Sneaky OwO

Aug 13, 2019
"see you in 5 versions"
Lol you wish, all those low life lazy fuckers criticizing the dev, I remember people saying this is one of the devs that put the most effort and update the fastest, hope he gives up and stop developing this to see if the "free critism" make you happy.
Not even considering the mental health or motivation of the game, I translated a few doujins and people criticized me for the grammar, every minimal comment criticizing me make me feel awful, it's people like you how make people kill themselve, or just give up on their projects, man I really wish the dev just fucking stops to see how happy will that make you.
Well first of first you expected something good, encouraging, and warm fuzzy feeling from internet is the first mistake imo

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
One thing I *do* miss a little with the newer version is the menu music changing, quite enjoyed the theme from older versions (not sure if it changed before this, the only one I have archived is 0.8) while the new one isn't particularly notable.

Reactions: Mr_Tanker
Jul 1, 2018
Just to be sure, version 15.1 was before the remake into a vn right?
If so did it have a good amount of content? As in past the groping stage?

cruiser221

Mar 24, 2019
Ok I don't get why the dev changed it completely to a VN. Honestly been kinda confused as to the why starting from the first introduction of the card battle system. Also old bugs are back! Cum stains not disappearing after I'm back in the chapter select screen. Would be interesting if it was on Saria and the guys attacking commented on it but they didn't so I'm assuming it's completely unintended. Of course, the floating cum on black screen is definitely not intentional. Surprised this appeared again.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes