VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Gave it a try but couldn't really get past the first fight as the enemy seemed to just at a certain point one shot me no matter how much posture I had left. Weird part is if you lose, you get a small scene and then the game just basically resets. There is no negative or positive from losing so there doesn't seem to be an leveling system or anything.

Not sure how I feel about this change but I will keep an eye on the updates but I was a big fan of the original and not really feeling this one.

McWoskiBroski

Jul 24, 2019
"see you in 5 versions"
Lol you wish, all those low life lazy fuckers criticizing the dev, I remember people saying this is one of the devs that put the most effort and update the fastest, hope he gives up and stop developing this to see if the "free critism" make you happy.
Not even considering the mental health or motivation of the game, I translated a few doujins and people criticized me for the grammar, every minimal comment criticizing me make me feel awful, it's people like you how make people kill themselve, or just give up on their projects, man I really wish the dev just fucking stops to see how happy will that make you.
Oh, so you are part of the "entitled translator who'll likely be replaced by AI" crowd? Didn't ask but thanks for telling us, I guess.

And the actual game? Sheesh, what a downgrade.

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
I remember this one. It was a really promising karryn prison type game with the positions on battles and such. What the fuck happened to it?

Kormk

Mar 17, 2020
I remember this one. It was a really promising karryn prison type game with the positions on battles and such. What the fuck happened to it?
creator had a change of creative plans for the game. it hasnt been well received by some of the fandom

heskflesk

Mar 20, 2021
Didnt know about the Patreon people. guess he forgot about his market target
tbh I think he just got so much hate for introducing the card system that he just doesn't care anymore, or he's just delusional and thinks changing the entire game every 6 months is a good idea

piefightclub

Nov 4, 2023
I haven't tried the new update but from what I can see from the comments and what I've played
Not only is there the card system but people are talking about it being a vn
I'm guessing the creator is getting heavy inspiration from Library of Ruina

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes